Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the word Bannerlord.

2005_lord_of_war_010.jpg

Hold on, what? What Tim said, and also, isn't the definition of an indie that it doesn't have a publisher? Why does a site called Indie DB even have it if it has a publisher?

At least we have a concept art(or something like that) which belongs to game. After comparing it with teaser, I can say that's fair enough for now. Apart from that, it's come to my attention that the structure of cities/castles in the game will probably be different than they were before if what we see on rightmost side of the picture below is castle walls.

mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord.jpg

Amontadillo said:
Scully said:
I think the admins should change Ringwraith's nick to Bannerlord
He doesn't need that, he already has an incorrect name of his own.

I mean, "Ringwraith"... What the hell is that even supposed to mean? Looks like some hack writer just mashed to random words together. Obviously couldn't speak english, the silly fellow.
When Taleworlds put the same amount of work into justifying their made-up words in-universe as Tolkien did, then you'll have a point. See, sarcasm only works if the point you make with it is valid. Otherwise you just end up making a fool of yourself, like you just did.

Ringwraith #5 said:
When Taleworlds put the same amount of work into justifying their made-up words as Tolkien did, then you'll have a point. See, sarcasm only works if the point you make with it is valid. Otherwise you just end up making a fool of yourself, like you just did.

So it's not about correctness for the sake of correctness?

Vermillion_Hawk said:
So it's not about correctness for the sake of correctness?
And how exactly do you propose to measure the correctness of the descriptions of made-up things?

Amontadillo said:
Obviously, it can't be. After all, not even his own name is correct.

How can we take hims eriously, if his name is so obviously not english.
Haven't I just explained to you how this works? Why are you continuing to make a fool of yourself?

Ringwraith #5 said:
Amontadillo said:
Scully said:
I think the admins should change Ringwraith's nick to Bannerlord
He doesn't need that, he already has an incorrect name of his own.

I mean, "Ringwraith"... What the hell is that even supposed to mean? Looks like some hack writer just mashed to random words together. Obviously couldn't speak english, the silly fellow.
When Taleworlds put the same amount of work into justifying their made-up words in-universe as Tolkien did, then you'll have a point. See, sarcasm only works if the point you make with it is valid. Otherwise you just end up making a fool of yourself, like you just did.
How can you make a judgement like that until you've played the game?

Captain Lust said:
Because I've played their one and a half previous games to death, which allows me to make a reasonable estimate of what the next one's going to be like. While I'd love for the lore of Calradia to be fleshed out, I don't really expect anything other than the same broad strokes approach we've seen previously.

Ringwraith #5 said:
Captain Lust said:
Because I've played their one and a half previous games to death, which allows me to make a reasonable estimate of what the next one's going to be like. While I'd love for the lore of Calradia to be fleshed out, I don't really expect anything other than the same broad strokes approach we've seen previously.

Thanks for making every post and suggestion you've ever made on M&B irrelevent. more irrelevent.

Amontadillo said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
Amontadillo said:
Obviously, it can't be. After all, not even his own name is correct.

How can we take hims eriously, if his name is so obviously not english.
Haven't I just explained to you how this works? Why are you continuing to make a fool of yourself?
Dude, don't you realisee? Your name isn't correct for correctness' sake, which means that everything you say or do is irrelevant because you can't speak english.

Or something.
Oh, I get it now. You're not making a fool of yourself, you are a fool. It all makes sense now.
Next!

RoBo_CoP said:
Kid is an aspie, don't even know why you bother trying to debate him...
Oh wow, you've invented a method of diagnosing ass burgers remotely just by reading an online forum? That's amazing! Where's your Nobel Prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom