Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lommo said:
a few things i expect from m&b ii:

- slower archers
- no half-assed models and textures (make an effort you ****s)
- the name 'TGD_Munby' shouldnt be allowed
- better be ****in good

What?!

Lommo said:
a few things i expect from m&b ii:

- no half-assed models and textures (make an effort you ****s)
- better be ****in good

pijobf4e8h-t.jpg

Quite a nice interview, Jabdi! Thank you so much. Looking forward to M&B2... Hopefully I'll be midway through my second year at uni by then, a nice distraction - ergo potentially fatal distraction.  :razz:

Forums were down for a bit and this message. Technical problem or something to do with Bannerlord? My delusional mind mistakes me. -- > "
There is a technical problem and website is not fully functional. Currently we are working on it and not working features will be back soon."
[/size]

I want to send a big thankyou to Nikephoros for interviewing the Taleworlds team and to Jabdi for posting it  :grin: Some interesting and reassuring words from the developers.

ThunderonCZ said:
There are two sides of M&B fans. One would not play the game without SP and second would not play the game without MP. I profess to second side. I think TW know it. There is no game which has MP like Warband (WotR has easiesment for little childrens). And definitely not any BF3 style like to getting to see who shot you from. If you play the game long enough and know the map you know from where arrows come. CS style da best!
btw. I dont dislike SP
Everyone has their opinions. Counter-Strike is the worst piece of crap ever created - that's mine. :smile:
I like Half-Life, though.

I also think that WotR had some interesting things in store, although I never got around their Beta's bugs (no XP saving at times, other stuff) and overall Call-of-Duty-ness. The most awesome thing in WotR was ladder climbing, which, along with the non-drowning-riverbottom-walking, is about the only thing I dislike in M&B. (I do enjoy the fact that you can climb 85° slopes without giving too much of a **** though.)
Interestingly, unlike all most people here, I do enjoy a good grind in MP games. Gives me a purpose. However, I don't want any more people spewing curses and anathemas as they did in the previous thread, so I'll restrain myself from speaking any more.

C#? Unlikely, I think. Java? I don't know, but I don't think it'll be that. Another old/insane language? I doubt it.
MABL2? I kinda think that it'll be just that. And the way it was described makes me think of the Elder Scrolls Creation Kits (Construction Sets?) or whatever they were called. Not that I've ever used one.

Lumos said:
Frosty said:
**** you counter-strike is great!  :mad:
Then please shed some light on why it's great. The fact that it can run on any old crate?

Zombie Escape. That is all.
Also, everyone has the same weapons and aren't raped by people with 50 weapon modifications on one gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom