Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Users who are viewing this thread

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;" lang="en-GB">Players of Mount&Blade, idle passers and intrigued discoverers, Happy Friday to all. This little blog is about our progress making the game Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord. It doesn't cover everything we do but it tells you a little bit here and there which some may find of interest. “Never make a 6th album”, say the cynics. “Stop after the successful 5th!” - hogwash, we'll continue this blog until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east... or maybe just while we're working on Bannerlord.</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/7

I have been checking in sporadically for almost 2 years, this game was announced in late 2012 and there has yet to be any substantial information released about the game. Oh wait I forgot about facial animations!

images

The Bowman said:
My hype is officially lost.
reiksmarshal said:
I have been checking in sporadically for almost 2 years, this game was announced in late 2012 and there has yet to be any substantial information released about the game. Oh wait I forgot about facial animations!

QQ

I swear, patience is non-existent anymore, it's kind of sad for the gaming industry.

Antar said:
The Bowman said:
reiksmarshal said:

QQ

I swear, patience is non-existent anymore, it's kind of sad for the gaming industry.

Waited for two years without complaining - One of them without any information at all.

"Patience is non-existent"

Sergeant scum.

Hey Taleworlds just curious when is the next blog coming out and when can I order or even pre-order?

I want to throw money at you guys!

Sincerely
- A fan

Hey... as a nod for the players who've been playing since Mount&Blade 1 was in beta, the neutral town of Zendar could return. Maybe call it New Zendar or something.

Also the Four Ways Inn.

And one NPC companion could be in jail, and you can buy him out.

Tybalt_ said:
Antar said:
The Bowman said:
reiksmarshal said:

QQ

Waited for two years without complaining

HAH! I'm really hoping that was just a sarcastic joke.  :lol:

Ah yes, waiting for dev blogs for an unrealeased game. The one thing that can turn any rational human into what we see before us.

edit: ****, its happening to me

WABRLLARG WHERES MY DEV NEWS TALEWORLDS

Antar said:
Tybalt_ said:
Antar said:
The Bowman said:
reiksmarshal said:

QQ

Waited for two years without complaining

HAH! I'm really hoping that was just a sarcastic joke.  :lol:

EDIT: Nevermind, I just remembered this isn't the Melee Gaming forum.

Von Lockspick said:
Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Bannerlord is a prequel, so if anything, Zendar would be back as Zendar.

Is it a prequel of both games (Warband and the Original )?

If so I doubt it...
Yes. Warband is just an expansion (lore wise) of the original, not a sequel. Bannerlord's already confirmed to be set before/during the breakdown of the Caldarian Empire.

Von Lockspick said:
Bannerlord is a prequel, so if anything, Zendar would be back as Zendar.

Is it a prequel of both games (Warband and the Original )?

If so I doubt it...
Yes. Warband is just an expansion (lore wise) of the original, not a sequel. Bannerlord's already confirmed to be set before/during the breakdown of the Caldarian Empire.

yup think i read on some blogg : ita up to you. save cladarian empire or join the forces that destroys it.
something like that :smile:

Back
Top Bottom