Need More Info Mount&Blade Don't Open and too close process

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When I open from stream, charge the laucher but when I press play in any mode, this don't open and do nothing, steam recognize like is opened but doesn't it,
neither stop process and close from task manager
How to Reproduce: I only download the game from my library,
Have you used cheats and if so which: No neither mods
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
GPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 G
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM: 8.00 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, if you experiencing any issues with the launcher, you can try the workarounds here to fix the issue. Thank you for reporting it in and please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Hi, I fixed, Thank you

I fixed my problem with this
If your game is still crashing after these steps, you can try deleting the folders below:
  • Mount and Blade II Bannerlord folder is located in the Documents folder (C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord)
  • Mount and Blade II Bannerlord folder is located in the ProgramData folder. (C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord) Please note that you'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.
Please back up these folders before deleting them. The game will create these files again when launching again. If your problem still occurs at this stage we suggest doing a clean install.

Thank you so much for your help

Back
Top Bottom