Mount&Blade community IRC channel

Users who are viewing this thread

Morbo said:
And don't take offense Okin. She considers 99.999% of the world's population to be unwashed masses, and unwashed masses have a habit of turning up in the scorpion pits. Now strangers...strangers are a step up from unwashed masses.
Ahh, that would explain the gas mask then. And here I thought it was just a Fallout or post-apocalyptic kinda thing.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
WipperSnipper said:
Would be helpful if you gave us the actual website for those of us who have no friggin clue what Irc is.

IRC isn't a website, it's Internet Relay Chat, a real-time chat system that runs multiple servers, each capable of supporting a whole host of user channels.

To access it, you'll need an IRC client, like mIRC (http://www.mirc.com/) and I'm sure if you follow okiN's tutorial link, you'll manage to connect to the server.

Thanks , at least some people try to help without being retards...
And i did follow the tutorial link Okin , i failed to realise i had to scroll through the whole page to find it.

I gave you everything you needed, the answer to your question was in the very first section of the tutorial. I don't care about your excuses, if you really did follow the link then you must either have hardly even glanced at the text or be a complete numbskull.

The Sex Pistols said:
The problem is you.

is that irc thing still going on?
maybe i can join you bastards (no, this is NOT a flame...in this case) there. im just not sure if my firewall likes instant messaging programs. theyre supposed to be unsafe.
dont call me paranoid, i had a damn high bill once and i still dont know why. so i paid, but it really hurt.

i suppose i have to use something like mirc? do you use that?
do you use firewalls?

Bearhugger said:
maybe i can join you bastards (no, this is NOT a flame...in this case) there. im just not sure if my firewall likes instant messaging programs. theyre supposed to be unsafe.
dont call me paranoid, i had a damn high bill once and i still dont know why. so i paid, but it really hurt.

do you use firewalls?

Sorry to say man, but noone's on the M&B IRC anymore.

Lhorkan said:
Bearhugger said:

do you use firewalls?

Sorry to say man, but noone's on the M&B IRC anymore.

OKIN SAYS I'M A BAD, BAD PERSON!

okiN said:
I gave you everything you needed, the answer to your question was in the very first section of the tutorial. I don't care about your excuses, if you really did follow the link then you must either have hardly even glanced at the text or be a complete numbskull.

If someone asks for help / instructions , you could try helping them rather then abusing them for not being up to your own expectations of people.

Llandy helped , all you managed to do was be a moron.

*Cries*

Technically, WipperSnipper, all you managed to do was be a moron. I, on the other hand, managed to be an *******. As for instructions, "read the tutorial" was quite enough. You didn't do that, sucks to be you.

Anyway, who the hell cares? You've been helped, you're not on IRC, end of story. Get out of my thread.

I went to the IRC channel a bunch of times, but it was dead ::*(
Can we get some 'river_pirate_bots' in there to chat with and throw punches / insults at? ::grin:

Volkier said:
Can we get some 'river_pirate_bots' in there to chat with and throw punches / insults at? ::grin:
Thats what we have Lhorkan for
coolie8dr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom