Mount&Blade community IRC channel

Users who are viewing this thread

Pffft you have to use your hands to type. That like takes effort, it's a waste of energy I say!
No use of hands needed if you're speaking...unless of course you're one of THOSE people, who get naughty thoughts after hearing someone else's voice.

If we get a vent server/channel up ... I would join.

The only reason I've never visited the IRC channel is because I type slow. Not the 'slow' that most people mean ... I'm talking Narcissus-slow ... which is a whole new echelon of slow. :shock:

Narcissus

Narcissus said:
The only reason I've never visited the IRC channel is because I type slow. Not the 'slow' that most people mean ... I'm talking Narcissus-slow ... which is a whole new echelon of slow. :shock:

I knew it! You DO have a prewitten text for welcoming new members! :lol:

Well yes I do Llandy. Hmmm would singing to 'em make you feel more comfortable maybe? Or just go about yelling at them to hand over their firstborn sons.

And don't take offense Okin. She considers 99.999% of the world's population to be unwashed masses, and unwashed masses have a habit of turning up in the scorpion pits. Now strangers...strangers are a step up from unwashed masses.

Morbo said:
Well yes I do Llandy. Hmmm would singing to 'em make you feel more comfortable maybe?

No, no it wouldn't. I'll just content myself with reading DW to me over TS2.

IRT okiN_

Pft, one night of having whiskey equates to about 0.02 percent of camraderie online! Besides. Drinking. Whoa. It's not something intimate like gaming.

Pfffft having taste means playing things like NWN, Dawn of War, Warcraft3, or...or...the awesomeness that is SOLDAT!

Back
Top Bottom