Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I mean, Warband and/or my mod seems to have a bug where a collision mesh of a random scene prop will sometimes just disappear. I want to know if there's a fix for that that anyone knows about.

The Dark Robin said:
No. I mean, Warband and/or my mod seems to have a bug where a collision mesh of a random scene prop will sometimes just disappear. I want to know if there's a fix for that that anyone knows about.
I have never heard of that, does it happen with custom scene props only? or does it happen with native props also. Also what is the polygon count like on the collision meshes which disappear?

EDIT: Just read the above, if that is the case then yes collision meshes often require the scene to be reloaded

The collision bug happened in full invasion a lot (falling throu the floor(wich was a scene prop); going throu houses) (maybe it has something to do with the number of agents?). That is all I know about it  :mrgreen:

Hello I asked once but I didn't get to make it, can someone give me somewhat more detailed info on how to dress all soldiers in-game with woman dresses?
Thanks ^^

Overgaul said:
Hello I asked once but I didn't get to make it, can someone give me somewhat more detailed info on how to dress all soldiers in-game with woman dresses?
Thanks ^^

Do you mean by making dresses available to buy in multiplier multiplayer (stupid auto-correct), or do you just want troops in general to have dresses?

Is it possible to change the price of mercenaries?

So I've created some custom mercenaries in my personal module, but all of them seems to have the same price (more or less 150 denars/man) regardless of their equipment quality. But I haven't seem to find a way to change it  :sad:.

@DanyEle: I posted this code from NW's Opelcheniye pike but still the pikes in my mod won't upper thrust like they're suppose to:
Code:
["pike",         "Pike", [("spear_a_3m",0)], itp_has_upper_stab|itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_penalty_with_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed|itp_is_pike|itp_no_blur, itc_spear, 125 , weight(3.0)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(81) | weapon_length(245)|swing_damage(0 , blunt) | thrust_damage(26 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],

Von Lockspick said:

So I've created some custom mercenaries in my personal module, but all of them seems to have the same price (more or less 150 denars/man) regardless of their equipment quality. But I haven't seem to find a way to change it  :sad:.

The price and loan of mercenaries is linked with their level. If you make the level higher, they will cost more. Make it lower and they will cost less.
I also would like to know if there is a way to get around this.

Life_Erikson said:
Von Lockspick said:

The price and loan of mercenaries is linked with their level. If you make the level higher, they will cost more. Make it lower and they will cost less.
I also would like to know if there is a way to get around this.
script_game_get_join_cost

Quick question I am wondering about: It is possible to change the AI that they aren't so heavily focussed on the player? I mean in a real battle they know where you are and focus you more, no matter if your main army is charging them and you are coming from the side. And on the worldmap whenever you got a village or so the AI seems to focus your village to raid. (Got a village that was never raided in about 200 days while my faction was in war with only the one other faction. Then I got a village and exchanged it to that said village (man that gave me 3k income with very low tax), bam 3 days later it got raided.

Ah yeah, is it possible to join a battle between two factions VS those two? So having three factions battling?

Hi  :grin:

Well, i've made some mercenaries troops attached to my factions :

(you can take it it's on "osp"  :wink: but don't copy my items "itm_..." of course, it's new items ID...)

module_troops
["crane_de_fer_sergent", "Sergent de la Compagnie des Cranes de Fer", "Sergents  de la Compagnie des Cranes de Fer", tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_helmet|tf_guarantee_gloves|tf_guarantee_shield, no_scene, reserved, fac_neutral, [itm_breton_surcoat_over_mail,itm_breton_surcoat_over_mail,itm_klappvisier,itm_klappvisier,itm_tab_shield_heater_a,itm_tab_shield_heater_a,itm_shynbaulds,itm_splinted_greaves_nospurs,itm_steel_greaves,itm_wisby_gauntlets_black,itm_plate_mittens,itm_wisby_gauntlets_black,itm_hourglass_gauntlets,itm_agincourt,itm_1mace,itm_2hammer,itm_bastard_sword_a,itm_one_handed_war_axe_a,itm_bayeux,itm_knight], def_attrib|level(23)|str_15|agi_16, wp(130), knows_common|knows_shield_1|knows_ironflesh_3|knows_power_strike_3|knows_athletics_2, vaegir_face_young_1, vaegir_face_older_2 ],

["crane_de_fer_archer", "Archer de la Compagnie des Cranes de Fer", "Archers de la Compagnie des Cranes de Fer", tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_helmet|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_ranged, no_scene, reserved, fac_neutral, [itm_war_bow,itm_hunting_bow,itm_arrows,itm_templar,itm_mace_4,itm_mace_3,itm_one_handed_war_axe_a,itm_one_handed_battle_axe_c,itm_bayeux,itm_breton_surcoat_over_mail,itm_breton_surcoat_over_mail,itm_chapel_de_fer,itm_chapel_de_fer,itm_nasal_helmet,itm_mail_coif_full,itm_splinted_greaves_nospurs,itm_splinted_greaves_nospurs,itm_mail_boots,itm_wisby_gauntlets_black,itm_mail_gauntlets,itm_mail_gauntlets,itm_heraldric_shieldblue3lys], def_attrib|str_13|level(25)|agi_18, wp(135), knows_ironflesh_2|knows_power_draw_6|knows_athletics_1, vaegir_face_young_1, vaegir_face_older_2 ],

["crane_de_fer_fantassin", "Fantassin de la Compagnie des Cranes de Fer", "Fantassins  de la Compagnie des Cranes de Fer", tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_helmet|tf_guarantee_gloves|tf_guarantee_shield, no_scene, reserved, fac_neutral, [itm_breton_surcoat_over_mail,itm_breton_surcoat_over_mail,itm_klappvisier,itm_klappvisier,itm_tab_shield_heater_a,itm_tab_shield_heater_a,itm_shynbaulds,itm_splinted_greaves_nospurs,itm_steel_greaves,itm_wisby_gauntlets_black,itm_plate_mittens,itm_wisby_gauntlets_black,itm_hourglass_gauntlets,itm_agincourt,itm_1mace,itm_2hammer,itm_bastard_sword_a,itm_one_handed_war_axe_a,itm_bayeux,itm_knight], def_attrib|level(23)|str_15|agi_16, wp(130), knows_common|knows_shield_1|knows_ironflesh_3|knows_power_strike_3|knows_athletics_2, vaegir_face_young_1, vaegir_face_older_2 ],

module_party_templates
("cranede_fer", "Compagnie des Cranes de Fer", icon_axeman|carries_goods(2), 0, fac_kingdom_4, soldier_personality, [(trp_crane_de_fer_sergent,1,1),(trp_crane_de_fer_fantassin,5,21),(trp_crane_de_fer_archer,4,17)] ),

module_parties
("cranede_fer_spawn_point_1"  ,"cranede_fer_spawn_point_1",pf_disabled|pf_is_static, no_menu, pt_none, fac_kingdom_4,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-51.20,27.86),[(trp_looter,15,0)]),# spawn point location

The problem is : i can see it everywhere on the worldmap  :neutral: how to make it visible only by my field of view based on my perception stats...

Thank you.

I can see the new troops behind my field of view  :mrgreen: it's always visible.

aDvVo.jpg

It work with the bandits relooked from native, but not when i add a new troop with this methode.

I don't know if my english is sufficient :neutral:

edit: thank you Somebody  :wink:
I 've made my new spawn point after "spawn_points_end" in module_parties  :roll:
and
bandit_lair_templates_end
at module_party_templates

I'm trying to make a new inventory window template, but when I started this presentation game crashes instantly, presentation not shows up. What could be wrong with this code?
(I have the mesh_inventory_window in module_meshes)
Code:
 ("inventory", prsntf_manual_end_only, mesh_inventory_window, [
     (ti_on_presentation_load, [
		(set_fixed_point_multiplier, 1000),

(str_clear, s0),
		(create_text_overlay, "$inventory_container", s0),
		(position_set_x, pos1, 685),
		(position_set_y, pos1, 20),
		(overlay_set_position, "$inventory_container", pos1),
		(position_set_x, pos1, 265),
	    (position_set_y, pos1, 635),
	    (overlay_set_area_size, "$inventory_container", pos1),
	    (set_container_overlay, "$inventory_container"),

(assign, ":first_slot_x", 700),
		(assign, ":first_slot_y", 555),

(assign, ":x_increase_multiplier", 95),
		(assign, ":y_decrease_multiplier", 120),

(position_set_x, pos1, ":first_slot_x"),
		(position_set_y, pos1, ":first_slot_y"),
		(try_for_range, ":horizontal_size", 0, 3),
			(create_mesh_overlay, ":tmp", "mesh_inv_slot"),
			(store_mul, ":x_increase", ":x_increase_multiplier", ":horizontal_size"),
			(store_add, ":slot_x", ":first_slot_x", ":x_increase"),
			(position_set_x, pos1, ":slot_x"),
				(try_for_range, ":vertical_size", 0, 10),
					(store_mul, ":y_decrease", ":y_decrease_multiplier", ":vertical_size"),
					(store_sub, ":slot_y", ":first_slot_y", ":y_decrease"),
					(position_set_y, pos1, ":slot_y"),
					(overlay_set_position, ":tmp", pos1),
				(try_end),
		(try_end),
		(presentation_set_duration, 999999),

]),
 ]), 

minnakodunum said:
I'm trying to make a new inventory window template, but when I started this presentation game crashes instantly, presentation not shows up.
Usually has to do with the container overlays - those pretty much always crash
FantasyWarrior said:
I can see the new troops behind my field of view  :mrgreen: it's always visible.
Look for all instances of pf_always_visible where it is set by
Code:
party_set_flags
- the game is probably confusing those for bandit lairs and setting those flag erroneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom