MM Duel Tournament!

Users who are viewing this thread

Avenge said:
lFortune said:
gokiller said:
Avenge said:
Mille im sick extend my duel please.

Match endings

Sem_LejbGrd_Ffl_Sanitarium    VS  DL_3tesIR_Maj_Knitler = 6-5 for Sanitarium!
Dabrowski won by default!
Krech won by default!

are there that many people not showing up? o.o
Yeah, but Dabrowski and Evanski did their rematch just now :grin:
KArantukki VS Marton 6-5
Dabrowksi VS Evanski 2-6

Was that confirmed by an admin on the MM_Duel_Tournament?
You can check the score on the website

I was late for my duel because I assumed that the times written on the website were for the GMT timezone...I was mistaken. I won't make this mistake again.

Also, the tournament is quite drawn out isn't it? So perhaps Graham could still have his next fights, they'd just have to be super-early (in the next few days) or a bit late (at the beginning of the week after next week). I'm sure it's possible to organise it like this, right? As we have plenty of time to do the tournament..

Wouldn't want to lose The Graham from the tournament so soon.  :sad:

Evan

Evanovic said:
I was late for my duel because I assumed that the times written on the website were for the GMT timezone...I was mistaken. I won't make this mistake again.

Also, the tournament is quite drawn out isn't it? So perhaps Graham could still have his next fights, they'd just have to be super-early (in the next few days) or a bit late (at the beginning of the week after next week). I'm sure it's possible to organise it like this, right? As we have plenty of time to do the tournament..

Wouldn't want to lose The Graham from the tournament so soon.  :sad:

Evan

True , but i think that Mille wants it fast done.

It will last 2 weeks i think

Are my fights coming? I'm a bit confused on the timetable.

Also, a note: seems like for reason unknown my e-mail account's been hacked. New address: [email protected]

That's the new hotmail account I made. Different passwords and all.

Das Knecht said:
Are my fights coming? I'm a bit confused on the timetable.

Also, a note: seems like for reason unknown my e-mail account's been hacked. New address: [email protected]

That's the new hotmail account I made. Different passwords and all.

Look on the steamgroup events.

gokiller said:
So what time would my duel be tonight? Or did I auto win?

You auto win!

These players havn't had any duel yet, i missed them somehow.. I'm really sorry for this. The system i build up didn't work as i wanted:

DL_3tes_Rek_Ulfgar
IVe_7e_Huss_Cvl_BobGuetta
Cauli
84e_Sgt_Jebus
13te_Rifles_Fw_Sivart

MilleFh said:
gokiller said:

You auto win!

These players havn't had any duel yet, i missed them somehow.. I'm really sorry for this. The system i build up didn't work as i wanted:

DL_3tes_Rek_Ulfgar
Cauli
84e_Sgt_Jebus
13te_Rifles_Fw_Sivart

Ffs -.-

gokiller said:
MilleFh said:
gokiller said:

You auto win!

DL_3tes_Rek_Ulfgar
Cauli
84e_Sgt_Jebus
13te_Rifles_Fw_Sivart

Ffs -.-

I'm sorry. Can't do much if players don't turn up.

Graham said:
I would send in Melton to replace me while I'm not here. If I am not allowed to, just tell me and I will be out.

Graham

Ofc!

Hekko said:
When will the next batch of duels take place?

As soon as possible! Keep an eye on the MMduels steam group. If your arn't in it just search it, it's open for everyone

Sorry for being inactive about the tournament! It will start again as soon as possible!
I have taken a brake becouse of alot of school tests and homework.
Also would be great if i could get people to help out with the tournament, being judges and other things.

If the this tournament will be again i will do ALOT different!

I will do so we do ALL the duels on a weekend. Have mabey 4 duels running at the same time.

BUT! Right now i will do the whole silver league and the 4 winners of the silver league will go to gold league

Back
Top Bottom