Media/Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

I think i'm going to start a perisno LP when patch 0.6 comes out. It's going to be speed up and i'll just narrate over then video. And igot got my M&D fixed.  :razz:

hello ive just made my first perisno video if you wouldn't mind watching some off it and letting me know how i did i would appreciate it. im a bit of a noob when it comes to perisno but i love playing the mod and i thought i would share it the video is not the best but it is my first one hope you enjoy /watch?v=jdTSv8a4ccY

scottport said:
hello ive just made my first perisno video if you wouldn't mind watching some off it and letting me know how i did i would appreciate it. im a bit of a noob when it comes to perisno but i love playing the mod and i thought i would share it the video is not the best but it is my first one hope you enjoy /watch?v=jdTSv8a4ccY
Your link is... not working? :/
i figured this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdTSv8a4ccY would work, since you forget a (youtube?) but i got a "video is unavailable screen. I'd really like to see it so post it again :smile:

Michadr said:
scottport said:
Your link is... not working? :/
i figured this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdTSv8a4ccY would work, since you forget a (youtube?) but i got a "video is unavailable screen. I'd really like to see it so post it again :smile:

I was able to find his video so here it is, hope it works. If it doesn't work I guess you could always type it in manually but maybe isolating the link would work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdTSv8a4ccY

I think that's 12(?) CST. CST is UTC-6  while EST is UTC-5 which means CST is 1 hour ealier? I could be wrong though, since I don't live in America.

habeo123 said:
I think that's 12(?) CST. CST is UTC-6  while EST is UTC-5 which means CST is 1 hour ealier? I could be wrong though, since I don't live in America.
It always confuses me :razz:
Its going to be on youtube later then?

Probably, since it's a special stream, I will tell him to put it on youtube later. Would be nice if you can join too, but I guess you are busy by that time.

habeo123 said:
Probably, since it's a special stream, I will tell him to put it on youtube later. Would be nice if you can join too, but I guess you are busy by that time.
If i am correct that is in the afternoon at my end, meaning I'll be in class, so yeah i'll be busy.
Good luck Habeo :smile:

Michadr said:
habeo123 said:
If i am correct that is in the afternoon at my end, meaning I'll be in class, so yeah i'll be busy.
Good luck Habeo :smile:
Yes, I hope this will also gain the mod more attention, and somewhat help keeping angry players who are waiting for 0.6 at bay.  :wink:

I'm going live on TheRobAndDanShow in a few moments, talking about Perisno. Please hop in and ask questions, or listen to me talking. I will be giving away some infos as well.
Also there will be a giveaway of a Mount and Blade: Warband, going toward one of the viewer.

www.twitch.tv/therobanddanshow

Back
Top Bottom