me and my nooby teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

SCopE

Recruit
im just 15, small.
If i moved to another country, i could pass as a normal person, but im known where i live as the nerd guy that is always a nerd, no matter where he is he talks about tweeking graphics and how packet editors are used to make people cheat and get higher on online games, and people really get geeked out when i talk about my laptop im going to start taking to school with my special airstation and 1mb connection.
il be able to stay on the forums forever then, whilst half playing counter strike in lesson and minimizing it when the teacher comes past. :lol:

stupid nooby teachers, one day i was browsing airsoft guns at school while using the *crappy* school laptops and she saw me and picked up the computer, she read off this exactly

oh my ....., what the..... your on... on assault rifles... *GASP* and you can.... can buy them.... right... this is really worrying me young man.. my friend next to me said "yeh we get them all the time, theyre only bb guns"
and the teacher suspended our school accounts and got all the good bb gun sites blocked, she gave a detention to my friend, and i listened throught the window, it went something like this

teacher: i am seriously concerned about this incident...
billy: but they arent real...
teacher: as far as i am concerned, they look real, so to me they are real.
billy: they fire little plastic pellets.
teacher: well you shouldnt be wielding them openly.
billy: we dont, we only shoot targets :roll:
teacher: but i dont want to be hearing any bad stories about these, or see them again or i will be reporting you to the police
billy: kthxbi
teacher: ok dismissed.

hmm im a member on most forums, give me a link and i will recall what forums they are, and if i am a member on them.

SCopE said:
hmm im a member on most forums, give me a link and i will recall what forums they are, and if i am a member on them.

That's probably a no. Because the Scope I know edited SCPT maps and implemented them in SCCT.

lol i got kick out of my school for shooting a kid with a bb gun... :grin: and a criminal record... :cry: your lucky !

lol juno me n 3 of my m8s got arrestd for it to we were only like 14 at the tym, wot a sad world, btw scope ur lucky, n oh i have the ak47s, HAHA

DannyT said:
lol juno me n 3 of my m8s got arrestd for it to we were only like 14 at the tym, wot a sad world, btw scope ur lucky, n oh i have the ak47s, HAHA

would someone mind translating this into english for me?

it translates - lol Juno, me and three of my mates got arrested for it too. we were only like fourteen at the time, what a sad world, by the way scope your lucky, and oh i have the ak47s, *laffing*
lol that was a tricky one :razz:

Back
Top Bottom