Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adorno said:
I retrieved my serial key from e-sellerate and got this:

ORDER NUMBER: **********
ORDER DATE: 11-MAR-06

Qty: 1 [**************] Mount&Blade License and Serial Key at 93.31 DKK

Now which one is it. Is it order number or the one in [ ] ?

the one in the Brackets

Sushiman70 said:
No, it's the serial key. The one that cost him 93.31 krone.

The code in brackets is just the service/ware ID. At the same place you get your order history, there is another option where you use both your order number and email. When you do that, it sends you to a page containing the serial.

You'll be looking for the receipt or something i think.

Well... I signed in too. I filled the details of my parents instead of me, as the payment was made with their credit card. I hope I didn't do anything wrong,  :oops:.

Maybe I get accepted. :razz:

Lyze said:
Interesting question: Why have the "State:" box set up for the United States, but not have the box set up for other countries and their respective provinces, counties, or states?
They don't plan to release in redneck country :razz:

Server location probably. You won't usually have the server physically in the US, so East or West coast determines whether you need to route via EU or Asia.

So many people who don't know their serial number... I have it stored on my hard disk, my usb-stick, written down on paper and put in a coffin, ... No way I'm losing my serial.

I just saved my email after I bought the game... simple... its in my email box all the time. also I wrote it down on notebooks... I wont save it on my hdd for i format my pc very often

Could we get some additional information?
How many beta testers will be chosen?
When is the beta?
How long will the beta last?
When will we know that we are chosen?

Stuff like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom