M&B Warband Beta Testing Invitation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha just realised my post above barely made sense. I'm a bit tired after working all day and playing a game of soccer and its like midnight :lol: just ignore it.

Maybe you have local mail server? I have an account on Gmail and my friend have account on o2.pl (Polish mail). I got confirmatiom, but he didn't.

Finallly! After years waiting, now we finally see a M&B multiplayer game! God bless armagan and all members of the warband develop team! And may he be kind enough to bless me incidentally so I may get my dirty hands on a beta key :razz:

I'm a chinese little kid.
I just finished my application.

And....I had received the information:

"Your application to Mount&Blade Warband Beta Test is received. A confirmation e-mail has been sent to your e-mail address. Please click on the link provided in the e-mail to complete your application."

But I can't find anything about the test in my e-mail.
I know there are must something wrong.....And.....
I am sorry to trouble you,but I want you send it once again. :roll:
I am sure it is my e-mail:[email protected]

At last,there are so many chinese mount-bladers want to join the test. :lol:
As you can guess,I want to know,WE want to know that whether we can join it?Many of us had already finished the application.We love this game,hope that we can enjoy it. :wink:
We are waiting for.........

best wishes.THANK YOU!

--------------------------------------------------------------Modify---------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry that I hadn't seen The Reply #20 before I asked the first question above.
Why don't you put the information in Reply #20 in the top for the guys who may make the same problem like me?

I will wait for the e-mail.it's 23:19 in china now.I must go to bed.
Wish I can receive the letter tomorrow.

damn
crap
bull****
woaaah!!!
I only remembered that I bought it not from that "e" website  :sad:  :cry:
any1 know other way to recover the serial? It has been so loooooooooong and I really want to apply  :cry:

no, not it, I bought it since 0.703 or 0.750. Just checked my email, got ~570 trashes in my mailbox so no hope there, gotta search the forum for more details >"<

Arzeal said:
no, not it, I bought it since 0.703 or 0.750. Just checked my email, got ~570 trashes in my mailbox so no hope there, gotta search the forum for more details >"<

I bought mine at version 0.3xx something, it was sold through eSellerate back then as well. All you have to do is to enter your email at their site, and you will know immediately anyway.

ok for people who haven't received their confirmation emails:

- Enter the page.
- Enter random information just to make sure you have filled all areas (these won't be needed since you've entered once before).
- Enter your email address correctly (!)
- Click on Apply button.

If you have already applied and haven't received an e-mail, our server will retry sending the confirmation e-mail.

For those who have written their e-mail addresses wrong, please refill the form without entering a serial number, click on the confirmation link, and then pm me or Armagan your e-mail address and serial number for entering your serial number to your application manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom