Low FPS in castles/sieges

Users who are viewing this thread

FlyingEagle

Regular
Hi, my game runs fine but when I go to castle or going to siege FPS drops below 35. When I'm anywere else game runs smoothly with big FPS. I readed whole optimization tips so I lowered textures, disabled shadows, set corpses to 10 only and ragdolls to 5, FPS limited to 80 etc.. but FPS in castles/sieges still low. I can run whole Brytenwalda maxed out without lags even in big battles like 300 vs 300 so I can't understand why FPS drops down. Estimated performance in options is 118% right now.

Please help someone

PC specs:
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ 2,30 GHZ
RAM 4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2
Graphics 512MB GeForce 9800 GTX+

That is probably my fault. Many of the scenes, especially some of the town scenes, are very big.
My PC is high end so I don't notice any performance issues, but I realise there can be issues.
That said I do consider performance and details in scenes are kept to where it matters (where the player will most likely be).

I might suggest lowering texture detail, and then turn down battle size a bit perhaps.

Adorno said:
That is probably my fault. Many of the scenes, especially some of the town scenes, are very big.
My PC is high end so I don't notice any performance issues, but I realise there can be issues.
That said I do consider performance and details in scenes are kept to where it matters (where the player will most likely be).

I might suggest lowering texture detail, and then turn down battle size a bit perhaps.
lod can add and make them work with a close range

Back
Top Bottom