Resolved Server not responding Siege 150 players

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary:
So we just had huge siege with 150 people on our own server. There were no custom maps on it, base game ones. Everything went smoothly for hour and a half, and it was really fun. I did stuff with admin panel and new admin chat, it was really good and good job on that.

Map was snowy Fen Alteai, and we were down to 3 flags, G, E and F, suddenly I heared people in discord saying my game froze, it put me to lobby. After few seconds my game also froze and it kicked me to lobby with error saying: Server not responding. I went to the server list and couldn't see the server at all. At the same time when I was kicked, I asked other guys if they were in server and they said they were, but after few seconds, same things happened to them. In about 40-50 seconds all of 130ish players that were on it experienced same error, and everyone was removed from server.

And after it happened, I realized same bug was happening on my TDM server with custom maps from a day or two ago. I had chatcommands setup on the siege one, but TDM one didn't have them, so I don't think map or chatCommands is related to the bug. I copied my server console text output, and it contains info about people just being disconnected from server. And server console acted very weird, it is not outputting any messages even after one hour of it being broken. Link will contain files with server config file and server starter file, also the text I copied from console which is still open.

Server is [KoH] BIG SIEGE, and TDM one is [KoH] Big TDM.
Event happened from 20:30ish, we hopped on around 20:00 with low player count till 21:40 when everyone was disconnected. Timezone GMT+1.

This is the machine TARK has and he uses it for his own events. From running servers last 9 months, something like this never happened, so this is I suspect new bug in 1.2.7 version.

How to Reproduce
: Try to have custom server with people on it, and in 2-3 hours bug will happen. Not sure if interval is true, but something like that was what I noticed last few days.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Files connected to crash.
Computer Specs:
GPU: NO
GPU Driver Version: NO
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
RAM: 64.0 GB
Motherboard: Unsure
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the developer team for further inspection. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, i have been informed that this issue is fixed. Can you please let me know if the issue is persistent on v1.2.8?

Back
Top Bottom