LF-The Fyrd Of Lewes [disbanded]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hengwulf said:
I am sorry if my intend to open clan negotiations have been found feminine.
Helge will get a jav in the groins for this insult, infectious camp whore :mad:

:lol:

Hengwulf said:
That said, I have offered my sword to the Erlingar clan.

I will see you guys on the field.

The last thing these saxons (especially Möck :mrgreen:) will see is the cutting edge of an axe swung from an Erlingr!

Right, I think we'll organise a training soon, seeing as people will be on holiday soon. I'll make sure Moe (Yes I hope you read this :lol:) puts up a steam announcement for it.

I expect a bit of a turnout :razz:

Hmm no replies.  :neutral:

I just wanted to check, anyone made some artwork for our own personalised shield and banner in the new patch?

It might be better without shields, I recall Leofwine saying too much uniformity wouldn't suit a Fyrd too well, and common shields would be highly unusual.

Hmm true that. It might look a bit silly :razz:

As long as in clan matches we stick to blue, red and white shields it will be fine.

Aye, our uniform is no uniform!
Actually, using more common stuff makes us look more neutral and leaning towards helping people, PR and such =]

Check out Steam lads. I was also gonna organise a training this weekend, but its New Years so we'll give it a miss.

We'll start training next weekend.

I would like to join, but my computer is broken. Could I be initiated as a sort of hibernating member? I'm trying to get enough money for a new computer.

It would probably be more wise to wait until you can play again, there is no hurry^^
Under which name do you play normally? As we generally accept people by having three members vouch for them it would be good if some knew you already and you were around for longer, so we don't have to fear that you will be gone after a week again because you lost interest.

I'm usually playing as Dagfinnr(_the_Druid).

About losing interest, I LOVE the Vikingr mod, but I kind of suck. Every once in a while I'll go on a rampage, but I suck the rest of the time. I really want to join an ACTIVE clan with practices I can attend so I can improve and play with a bunch of other people. I don't know anyone else because I haven't played in a REALLY long time. Do you guys have a server for yourselves? That way I could get to know people.

chimera_t said:
I'm usually playing as Dagfinnr(_the_Druid).

About losing interest, I LOVE the Vikingr mod, but I kind of suck. Every once in a while I'll go on a rampage, but I suck the rest of the time. I really want to join an ACTIVE clan with practices I can attend so I can improve and play with a bunch of other people. I don't know anyone else because I haven't played in a REALLY long time. Do you guys have a server for yourselves? That way I could get to know people.

No, we don't have a server right now.

And if you haven't played in a long time I would suggest you get back to playing again before actually joining a clan again.

We just had an employee training to write ninja posts. I have been absent for the last week, so I lack this skill.

By the way, I am back =]

The Fyrd retires

lewesfyrdsigsmall3a.png

Fyrd_retires.jpg

After more than one and a half years since Leofwine created the Fyrd of Lewes it is now time to dissolve it. Only few of us are left, and many have not been heard of for a long time. While there used to be a time when there were more fyrdsmen playing than regular players, there were not enough of us to form a host in the last event.
There are many new clans today that are more active and ambitious, and so it seems right to leave the field to them and retire, acknowledging that our times have passed. While some of us might keep their tag and heraldry for future battles it is for Barabas and me to take upon the cross and withdraw to ecclesial life in spiritual harmony.

lewesfyrdsigsmall3a.png

That is sad. No more Fyrd  :neutral: but i anyway wish good luck and life for Fyrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom