Last FM!

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.last.fm/user/UristRippedanus

How does my music average out to be many multiples more epic that most people on Lastfm?

First time bothering to look in the Music, Books, & Art sub-board, and lo-and-behold! Look what I find!
I've had a last.fm account for a while.

Of course I'll join the group.

Joined as Rujasu because someone had taken my name.

Who's listening to the Halo soundtrack? Martin O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori is in the weekly top.

Your musical compatibility with suomileijona is High

Music you have in common includes John Butler Trio, Porcupine Tree, Tenacious D, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Iron Maiden.

Nice, How'd you discover the JBT from Finland though?

Niv said:

Music you have in common includes John Butler Trio, Porcupine Tree, Tenacious D, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Iron Maiden.

Somehow, my really close minded friend ("tr00 n0rv1g1an black metal1!") recommended it for me, and i really liked it, specially instrumental songs since i am a guitarist myself

Skyforger said:
Niv said:

Somehow, my really close minded friend ("tr00 n0rv1g1an black metal1!") recommended it for me, and i really liked it, specially instrumental songs since i am a guitarist myself

Australia's loaded with that kind of music, check out Newton Faulkner and Jack Johnson :smile:

Back
Top Bottom