Last FM!

Users who are viewing this thread

My account is messed up, accidently left it playing on cruddy music so ignore the Norma Jean  :???:

http://www.last.fm/user/aeteRnusRMW/

I added you. I notice you have no played tracks, though - do you have the plugin installed and working?

I remove members who never get it going, seeing as it's what the group is all about.

okiN said:
I added you. I notice you have no played tracks, though - do you have the plugin installed and working?

I remove members who never get it going, seeing as it's what the group is all about.

Yer i do i just thought i would wait and see if I could Join the Group first before i start it up
anyway I'm just going through the rules of Last FM then I'll start to get it going 

Edit1 just read the rules and am now starting the music
Thanks okiN

Edit 2 So what do people think of my music?

Gculk said:
Ok, I really hate downloading music, as I don't trust the **** they put in their files since my sister killed the last computer downloading spyware... I mean music off of Ares, and eventually it was so damned slow I had the computer commit suicide by downloading some viruses to make it unusable so my dad would bring it in to get fixed.  So, is there a way to make a playlist, like the ones you can make on Esnips?

www.esnips.com if you don't know what it is.
ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!1!!11!eleventy-one!!1!!! PIRACY TALK!!!!!!!!!

Well I found some functionality in the radio function, but I still think the site sucks.

This radio is raping me repeatedly.  WHY DOES IT NOT GET THE MESSAGE THAT I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO DEATH METAL.  I literally get about 5 ****ty death metal songs to every good song.

Just a heads up that the group is still active, I check in once in a while to clear new recruits. Feel free to join - the more members we have, the more representative the group will actually be of TW's collective musical tastes.

Back
Top Bottom