Just a little moment I had...

Users who are viewing this thread

Llew2

Cheap ass bum
Count
I was in the middle of a huge battle(100 guys), I was chopping mightily away, and then there was a clear place around me, so i pulled out my bow and proceded to impale the enemy on my razor shard arrows...until a couple of enterprising swordsmen thought to put an end to me, they had crept up behind he and just as the swords were raised to strike I saw them- and in the split second I had, I spun around-dropping my bow- and hit the first one such a blow with my fist that he was sent crashing to the ground, unconscious. the other had drooped him sword in amazement, so I wiped my out and dispatched him then and there.

I love that kind of thing! :twisted:

=>.<=
What did I tell you about those short Posts saying "I agree" "Yes" etc. etc.?
It's so Unprofessional.

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Jerky said:
=>.<=
What did I tell you about those short Posts saying "I agree" "Yes" etc. etc.?
It's so Unprofessional.

Suuree...
:roll:

Hugglez
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

That's so funny Jerky..

I knew someone was going to say that :roll:

But there's a difference with agreeing to something without really saying  anything, and with saying something by agreeing, no?

Hugglez
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Jerky said:
I knew someone was going to say that :roll:

But there's a difference with agreeing to something without really saying  anything, and with saying something by agreeing, no?

Hugglez
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Suuree...

So, you can't stop bleeding? Cool.
So anyway, this isn't the RP area, so go bleed to death there, I want to be here when Flufles arrives.
And Pipuli, you say something "Yes, let's" "Yes" or that a like, I'll Kick you in the nuts

Hugglez
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Back
Top Bottom