Jump'n lance.

Users who are viewing this thread

I used to do this from time to time. First, if the horse was heavily armored and might survive the couch, I don't want my horse rearing up when I hit it after killing the guy (mostly when I approach from the side). Also, I have done this when approaching another lancer.

There is nothing more exciting than jumping to impale the other guy's face just as he kills your horse and you go flying 20 feet.

Here's a challenge (only did it once, said, "that was fun." and never did it again), try to bump a guy with your horse (so his shield lowers) and kill him with an arrow at point blank range and at full speed. Its a CHALLENGE!

I would do it occasionally in V.808.
I've only done it against an archer standing behind a low rock and another
time with a grunt standing behind a horse in the current version and I've only been
able to do it using a battle fork for some reason. - Maybe because of the higher
weapon speed rating.

And yes you are a wierdo! But aren't we all?  :wink:
                          weirdo

NOTE TO SELF: i  before e except after c - Dumbass!

They should be yanked up out of their saddle a bit. That would be awesome. Or maybe it would pull their head off.

Only jumped to avoid groups of friendly troops and obstacles it’s hard to get around. It’s very useful then fighting in villages.
In some villages you can even jump from the roof of some houses :smile: fun but hurt the horse.

Back
Top Bottom