I've been jipped, jewe'd, and bamboozeled

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Timothi said:
The most sinister Mr. Pavlov said:
I used to eat soup and bagels at Au Bon Pain every morning.

This is bull ****. Some people go to Tech and get to see a beheading, I go to Tech and all I get is a divorce.

And some people get shot! Man, students at VT have all the luck.

I know.  :sad:

Hersh, it truly is an excellent series.
Honestly - I rank it up there with, if not above Tolkien.

His new compilation of all his earlier works, DreamSongs Volume 1, is amazing, too.

Well, if I come across it, I'd certainly give it a read.

Tolkien is generally overrated. In the same way I find Battlestar Galactica overrated.

That is, too immersive/intense/too many places/names/history tidbits to remember.

You will certainly not encounter any tidbits that must be remembered. The series is enjoyable on many levels. It helps if you have context, but it does so with any series.

I don't blame either one of them really, that place sucks ****. Too many snobby prep pricks, the massive amounts of plaid shorts  polo shirts, and sandals with socks bring out the animal inside.

That's actually a goof Profiling of the average "IT guy" other then the socks I mean

Most people that work in the IT industry do indeed just wear sandals, some kind of shirt, and some kind of shorts and cargo pants

I mean damn I had to have youth worker training before I learnt how to Analise people in that kind of way, but dame you got pretty correct, and I dought you've had any taring in youth work :razz:

Jlgx50 said:
I don't blame either one of them really, that place sucks ****. Too many snobby prep pricks, the massive amounts of plaid shorts  polo shirts, and sandals with socks bring out the animal inside.

That's actually a goof Profiling of the average "IT guy" other then the socks I mean

Most people that work in the IT industry do indeed just wear sandals, some kind of shirt, and some kind of shorts and cargo pants

I mean damn I had to have youth worker training before I learnt how to Analise people in that kind of way, but dame you got pretty correct, and I dought you've had any taring in youth work :razz:

Let me get this straight. You practiced with youths?

Yes for 1 years, (if I remember rightly it was 2 days a week) I worked with youth but finely left when my contract ended at the beginning of last year, the community center that I worked in opened up a cafe and I decidered to work there for a while after my original contract ended but I left anyway when I got into Uni studying Multimedia and Interactive design

another reason why i won Student of the year back in 2007  :grin:

(Also wanted to point out that the work was indeed Voluntary, I was forced to to Voluntary work in my last year of high school and I picked youth work because it was the eather job, eather that or serving soup to the poor)

While I was working with youth and other youth workers I picked up allot of the skills that they use to Analise the Young people, but I guess analysing people can be used on more then just young people.

Back
Top Bottom