Is PW going to move to With Fire and sword?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly improbable: none of the PW devs are Polish (or whatever it is); it's only a mod using the warband engine, not released by taleworlds; from what I've heard it's more difficult to mod than warband; and there are other reasons. I personally don't like guns in M&B, as the melee combat is the main strength of the engine - if you want to make a shooter, there are much better engines for it out there.

(TWD)Tom said:
Draco Wrath said:
(TWD)Tom said:
Its the new taleworld game coming out in upcoming months. Look it up on the taleworlds mainpage, its about eastern Europe in the 1600's I think but ti has the same game mechanics and gameplay.
LOL you know its already out right? Only in retail, AND ONLY IN LIKE 3 COUNTRIES IN EUROPE!!!

Buddy look on taleworlds it says coming soon don't know what you are talking about.
Look on Youtube, look at the threads...

Ive been to Poland, AND ive seen and played the game, so please dont assume that im wrong without HARD evidence...

Vornne said:
Highly improbable: none of the PW devs are Polish (or whatever it is); it's only a mod using the warband engine, not released by taleworlds; from what I've heard it's more difficult to mod than warband; and there are other reasons. I personally don't like guns in M&B, as the melee combat is the main strength of the engine - if you want to make a shooter, there are much better engines for it out there.

Its not supposed to be a shooter, its has as much mele as it does now it jsut guns have moved and replaced bows and crossbows so it would be the same amount of shooting just less arrows more bullets.

Draco Wrath said:
(TWD)Tom said:
Draco Wrath said:
(TWD)Tom said:
Its the new taleworld game coming out in upcoming months. Look it up on the taleworlds mainpage, its about eastern Europe in the 1600's I think but ti has the same game mechanics and gameplay.
LOL you know its already out right? Only in retail, AND ONLY IN LIKE 3 COUNTRIES IN EUROPE!!!

Buddy look on taleworlds it says coming soon don't know what you are talking about.

All i know about this is that it hasn't been released in english and that taleworlds is updating it more then the eastern european version.
Look on Youtube, look at the threads...

Ive been to Poland, AND ive seen and played the game, so please dont assume that im wrong without HARD evidence...

(TWD)Tom said:
Vornne said:

Its not supposed to be a shooter, its has as much mele as it does now it jsut guns have moved and replaced bows and crossbows so it would be the same amount of shooting just less arrows more bullets.
it has a whole different version of ****. Like a taunt menu and this circular menu where you can call a horse, make a fortification, do taunts as i said AND MORE :wink:

All i know about this is that it hasn't been released in english and that taleworlds is updating it more then the eastern european version.

this wasnt supposed to end up in the quote :smile:

Draco Wrath said:
it has a whole different version of ****. Like a taunt menu and this circular menu where you can call a horse, make a fortification, do taunts as i said AND MORE :wink:
I'm pretty sure you're getting the two different mods mixed up - that sounds like the free one. In any case, arguing about it is pointless: the answer to this thread is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom