Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?

Users who are viewing this thread

ancalimon said:
I acted like any one of you would have done. It's not about Turkish superiority since I am aware that there must be people among you who would have done the same.
Mh, guess there are some Talewordians who probably would have assisted the poor tricked man, and others who would have killed both, but meh...

ancalimon said:
And I deserved a prize! and would have taken my prize cause I'm an animal, but the truth is she really was not into men.
Watch out, that bit sounds kind of rapey. And you wouldn't want to get thrown over board, right?

Rule zum Rabensang said:
ancalimon said:
And I deserved a prize! and would have taken my prize cause I'm an animal, but the truth is she really was not into men.
Watch out, that bit sounds kind of rapey. And you wouldn't want to get thrown over board, right?

Nope. When I want a girl, the one that gets raped is always me. And the one that gets thrown overboard is always the girl  :!:

ancalimon said:
Rule zum Rabensang said:
ancalimon said:

Nope. When I want a girl, the one that gets raped is always me. And the one that gets thrown overboard is always the girl  :!:
This. You're a real ****head, ankleSore bro.

ancalimon said:
Rule zum Rabensang said:
ancalimon said:

Again, you manage to make me smile. But I have to admit that I'm a little confused. Are you telling us you are into submissive femdom sex, or is you being raped metaphorical for you getting refused/abused? If we are to take that as a metaphor, my condolences for not getting laid. Still no reason to keelhaul innocent girls.

Btw, why is this thread not in it's proper place in the fun stuff board yet?

Rule zum Rabensang said:
ancalimon said:
Rule zum Rabensang said:
ancalimon said:

Again, you manage to make me smile. But I have to admit that I'm a little confused. Are you telling us you are into submissive femdom sex, or is you being raped metaphorical for you getting refused/abused? If we are to take that as a metaphor, my condolences for not getting laid. Still no reason to keelhaul innocent girls.

Btw, why is this thread not in it's proper place in the fun stuff board yet?

1-) I meant "girls usually make the first move because they can't resist my charms". By getting thrown overboard, I meant getting thrown overboard due to me being an animal.

2-) Because you guys can't get enough fun. It seems like you are never satisfied and don't know where to talk about stuff.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116821.msg6101888.html#msg6101888

This is what I was talking about.

NikeBG said:
I'm afraid I no longer understand...
No one does, no one.
Just go with it.

[edit]
Nearly forgot. How did analTUKTURKTURKTUKRUTKR even know that it was an evil PKK terrorist?
The shape of the head? The nose? The bulging lips? The sinister giggling? The star of David that was pinned to his chest?

And you still haven't translate this song's lyrics for us!  :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

If you won't, I'll start questioning your authority as a guru of the Turth!

Gr0vZ said:
And you still haven't translate this song's lyrics for us!  :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

If you won't, I'll start questioning your authority as a guru of the Turth!

Oh < O is the primordial word for astonishment.
Ye < E is the primordial word for choosing, acknowledging.
Ha < A is the sound humans make when they are faced with real or possible danger.

But these are not the subject as they are not directly related with the subject. You'll have to get by with what I have to offer:

coiffeur < kof ör ~ kap ör : to make hair

kof: inner part of a round thing, hallow
kap: closing, covering
ör: braid, knit, braid, weave, plait ,build

scarf < sıkı orup : the thing that grips ,squeezes, connects tightly in the middle

scarf (n.2) "connecting joint," late 13c., probably from O.N. skarfr "nail for fastening a joint." A general North Sea Gmc. ship-building word (cf. Du. scherf, Swed. skarf, Norw. skarv), the exact relationship of all these is unclear. Also borrowed into Romanic (cf. Fr. écart, Sp. escarba); perhaps ultimately from P.Gmc. *skerf-, *skarf- (cf. O.E. sceorfan "to gnaw, bite").

scarf < sık karva~kavra : cover, encircle

"strip of cloth," 1550s, "a band worn across the body or over the shoulders," probably from O.N.Fr. escarpe "sash, sling," which probably is identical with O.Fr. escherpe "pilgrim's purse suspended from the neck," perhaps from Frankish *skirpja or some other Germanic source (cf. O.N. skreppa "small bag, wallet, satchel"), or from M.L. scirpa "little bag woven of rushes," from L. scirpus "rush, bulrush," of unknown origin. As a cold-weather covering for the neck, first recorded 1844. Plural scarfs began to yield to scarves early 18c., on model of half/halves, etc.

Proto-Turkic: *ar-Altaic etymology: Altaic etymology
plus-8.png
Meaning: 1 weft, woof 2 warpRussian meaning: 1 уто́к 2 основа тканиOld Turkic: arušɨ arqaɣɨ (Ough.) 1Karakhanid: arqaɣ (MK, IM) 1, arɨš 2Turkish: arɣač (-ǯɨ) 1, eriš, Osm. arɨš 2Middle Turkic: arɣač (Sangl.) 1, arɨš (Sangl.) 2Uzbek: dial. arɣa 1Uighur: arqaq 1Azerbaidzhan: arɣaǯ 1, äriš 2Turkmen: arGač 1, arGa- 'шить кое-как', eriš 2Khakassian: arɣa- 'вышивать гладью'Oyrat: arkū 1Chuvash: ura 1Tuva: eriš 2Comments: VEWT 25, 26 (confused with *arka-), EDT 216, 239, ЭСТЯ 1, 170, Федотов 2, 284, Лексика 396.  Turk. > WMong. arqaɣ, Kalm. arxǝɣ (KW 14, Щербак 1997, 101). The front row variant *eriĺ is peculiar: it may reflect a merger with a different root, reflected in Chuv. arla- `to spin', with possible parallels in Mong. ere- `to wind, tie round', Nan. (Kur-Urm.) erin `band, necking' (ТМС 2, 463).

O.E. sceorfan:  to gnaw, bite

Proto-Turkic: *Kajɨra- : 1 to whet, sharpen 2 to rub teeth
sceorfan : Kajɨra iapan : the one who rubs teeth.

Which reminds me... Here are some obviously Turkic words from Old English. Have fun! and have fun bashing them... obviously...

frayne (learn about by asking) < öğren~ öwren : to learn, to find out. (also the word for ask was originally it was sogra and today it's sor in Turkish meaning ask, question)
Example usage in Turkish: Ne istediğini öğren (Find out-Learn what he wants)

Sī þīn nama ġehālgod : Be thy name hallowed < Turkic :  Si zin nam ??????kut  :  Your(formal) honor-reknown ???blessing-luck  (don't know about ġehāl part)

us : ūre : biz    ~  our : ūrum :  bizim

And ne ġelǣd þū ūs on costnunge, ac ālȳs ūs of yfele.

yfele < Proto-Turkic root (i)ăba  +  Turkic suffix li meaning "consisting of evil".  ... so,

yfe would be "evil" and yfele would "consisting of evil"
in Proto-Turkic,
yăba would be "evil" and yăbalı would be "consisting of evil"

i had shepards pie for lunch today.. i say this because that is also unrelated, as is most of your stuff..

also why you always full of crazy after youve been muted? is there no where else for you to pent your frustrations? does istanbul frown upon corner standing nut jobs?

Back
Top Bottom