Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

I installed module I have it on steam and when I try to enter in game after intro game just poput and saying something like generic aplication error and many more windows what to do please can somewone help me?  :mad:

A beautiful mod. If there were no bugs, it would be a perfect game and I would play it all day and night.

I hope this won't be a half completed mod and that's it. This has great potential and could easily become the best mod for Warband.

Hey Kika can you help me please I got brytenwalda mods and many more othe mods that I now to install but I simply dont understand how to play this mod.Can you help me? When I download this files should I put them in to their own file or in brytenwalda file cause I really dont now what means sub mod so to complete my story.So after downlaod was finished I put this files into their own file and enter in game normally but here is the problem:Every time when I get in the map I cant walk in streets or even fight in battle I mean when I enter in some battle game just stop and say some graphic problem but my pc is ok and I played many mods in previos mount and blade and this expansion too.And can you tell me is it a problem if I have a game from Steam?  :neutral:

I am sorry if it was asked before, but

1.how many factions are in this mod?
2. Is it "combined" with other mods like Diplomacy?

crizius said:
I am sorry if it was asked before, but

1.how many factions are in this mod?
2. Is it "combined" with other mods like Diplomacy?

Loads of barbarian factions and 4 roman factions which are the different legions.

And yes @ 2

Hey I was wondering how to download or even find the readme?  I downloaded it and everything but I need to know what files go where.
Thanks
MajorMortay

do other players also experience hard lags when in battles there are 50-100+ mens fighting?
at me it starts lagging so hard that its almost unplayable as offensive horsemen guy :sad:

VeddahHh said:
do other players also experience hard lags when in battles there are 50-100+ mens fighting?
at me it starts lagging so hard that its almost unplayable as offensive horsemen guy :sad:

Yes but that's because the mod is very graphically demanding,it's annoying that those of us without a good PC can't run it too well :sad:

after pc restart it worked fine :smile:
but now i got into appcrash when i start mount and blade :sad: fail module is stackhash ... didnt found a suitable solution yet -.-
reinstalling and similar stuff doesnt work cmon -.-

увожаемый Vympel не могли бы вы поправить сию проблему с наймом канцлера (советника по политическим делам)или подскозать как можно поправить сию проблеблему был вам очень признателен . тоесть проблема заключается в том что при найме канцлера ево просто не видно и я не имею возможности поговарить с ним чтоб уладить каке то дела он появляется но ево не видно при повторном найме уходит старый канцлер а а вновь нанятого также не видно. ещё вопрос пойдёт мод на WB v.1.153

AdmeralAntiles said:
HELP! When i run the mod and i try to go battle i get a C++ Runtime error. Does any one know how to fix that?

Try launching the game in dx7 and see if it crashes. After that try updating the dx with the latest version. This error is not really because of the dx but some people fixed it by updating dx lol :grin:

Back
Top Bottom