Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't understand how to install this mod can someone please message me a link to somewhere that does, preferably a video that shows step by step if there is one, much appreciated.

The instructions on this page are very unclear and don't make a lot of English sense.

CMcFuzz said:
I don't understand how to install this mod can someone please message me a link to somewhere that does, preferably a video that shows step by step if there is one, much appreciated.

The instructions on this page are very unclear and don't make a lot of English sense.

Step one. Download installer.
Step two. Install.
Step three. Play

11sparky11 said:
CMcFuzz said:

Step one. Download installer.
Step two. Install.
Step three. Play

It says you need brytenwalder too and its not made clear if that is even on this thread and the guy who writes the install instructions doesn't even make sense in what he's typing, "(I no speak English I make many mistake)", if that's supposed to be a joke or sarcasm its very poor because from his instructions it makes me believe he doesn't in fact speak English and is an idiot, like you. Sorry for asking how to install a mod hoping that someone might help a noob to installing mods...

Hello. Is it possible for this mod to work with brytenwalda 1.39? I tried to play it but it always freezes. It is installed correctly.

So I installed this mod the regular way and got some sort of weird ****ing mix between Roman times and Dark ages.  Everyone is Christian and it says it is 636 AD but then there are a few Roman legions running around the place.  In short, what the **** and how do I fix this?

Edit:  Ah I see that the mod is unfinished, so maybe it's just that.  Sorry if I sounded like a twat in that case.

Captain Pyjama Shark said:
So I installed this mod the regular way and got some sort of weird ******** mix between Roman times and Dark ages.  Everyone is Christian and it says it is 636 AD but then there are a few Roman legions running around the place.  In short, what the **** and how do I fix this?

Edit:  Ah I see that the mod is unfinished, so maybe it's just that.  Sorry if I sounded like a twat in that case.

You sure you have the latest version?

Is it just me or does troop upgrades take a really long time? Even with the realism upgrade turned off Im only getting the option to upgrade about 1 or 2 soldiers out of my 300 after every battle, or around every 3 midnights. And they are always low-tier. I love this mod, but I play as Roman and so being stuck with the early auxilary the whole time is kind of boring. Also, I have noticed another problem, though it may be just my game. I very rarely see my companions in battle, and when I do its only one of them. I would like to see the people I have upgraded and equipped myself, but they are nowhere to be found.

nosterooni said:
Is it just me or does troop upgrades take a really long time? Even with the realism upgrade turned off Im only getting the option to upgrade about 1 or 2 soldiers out of my 300 after every battle, or around every 3 midnights. And they are always low-tier. I love this mod, but I play as Roman and so being stuck with the early auxilary the whole time is kind of boring. Also, I have noticed another problem, though it may be just my game. I very rarely see my companions in battle, and when I do its only one of them. I would like to see the people I have upgraded and equipped myself, but they are nowhere to be found.

Well you start off with an army of elite troops, and in the party menu make sure your companions are at the top of the list.

11sparky11 said:
nosterooni said:

Well you start off with an army of elite troops, and in the party menu make sure your companions are at the top of the list.

Ok thanks for the help I suppose its realistic too. Also, I think there are two people named Marcellus Septimus Celsus.

Can somewone help me? I want to download this mod but when I try to download this file on some site theye are offering first to download some i livid setup x before downloading this file?Cause I dont want to download that program,so is there any other link that I can download or I need to first download that ilivid x setup?  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom