How to recruit or get good players to join my reg?

Users who are viewing this thread

SirGrouch

Recruit
Hi all. I've noticed in the past years of regs I've been in how HUGE some are. The biggest reg I have been in had 250 members and many of them are skillful and active. I just started a reg for NAS called 93rd New York Infantry and I want to know how to get people to join and how to recruit them in the most effective way. I don't wanna be one of those assholes that spam you and don't leave you alone until you join. I also want to know how to keep them active and I want good players and leaders. I don't really know where to start so if someone told me it would be much appreciated.
Thank you!!

Get a legit Name. Be patient. You dont obtain good players, you train them. Keep them active by the regiment being active your job as leader keeping to to attend events. Really its a time comusing process, it dosnt happen in a month or 6 months, sometimes not even a year.

Kustriker said:
Thundersnow said:
Sometimes not in 3 years.  :iamamoron:

First step would be posting in the FSEgames.eu forum, its the official NW forum where everyone goes now.
Im afraid the game will be dead by the time my regiment hits three years :sad:
They said Nw will be dead before the end of 2014, now they're saying it will be dead until this year ends... Things continue. Nw won't be dead until a game with similar features comes out.
Even now, you get tons of recruits with the right advertising.

Saber77 said:
Kustriker said:
Thundersnow said:
Sometimes not in 3 years.  :iamamoron:

First step would be posting in the FSEgames.eu forum, its the official NW forum where everyone goes now.
Im afraid the game will be dead by the time my regiment hits three years :sad:
They said Nw will be dead before the end of 2014, now they're saying it will be dead until this year ends... Things continue. Nw won't be dead until a game with similar features comes out.
Even now, you get tons of recruits with the right advertising.
Teach me master of this "Advertising"

Lol ... that is not how this works man. The fanboys of youtubers will not like to attend the events when the youtuber cant. And what if the youtuber will leave the regiment? Most will leave with him. Bad idea In my opinion. That worked for you with Philophas or something though.

Naw it's far from dead.

I personally run 200 man events every Friday.  Have been for the last three years.

There are currently, on a Friday night, four other 200 man Events running as well.

Sat and Sunday Events are going strong as well I assume.  And weekly events. 

NW ain't going anywhere for a long time.

Thundersnow said:
Naw it's far from dead.

I personally run 200 man events every Friday.  Have been for the last three years.

There are currently, on a Friday night, four other 200 man Events running as well.

Sat and Sunday Events are going strong as well I assume.  And weekly events. 

NW ain't going anywhere for a long time.
This. :grin: We are also organizing linebattles on friday and wednesday and almost never had problems with attendance.

Kustriker said:
Lol ... that is not how this works man. The fanboys of youtubers will not like to attend the events when the youtuber cant. And what if the youtuber will leave the regiment? Most will leave with him. Bad idea In my opinion. That worked for you with Philophas or something though.
It works.
First of all, not all possible recruits which will come, are fanboys. After my experience, the fanboys who came also don't stay long and are only 20 % (or less) of the people who come (and stay one event or more)..
I literally had also never problems with guys who don't want to attend, only cuz Pilophas isn't there....
And the most important point: It worked not only for the 2Lhr, but also for a fairly amount of other pretty big regiments.
Don't believe me if you don't want to, but that is, how it works.

The biggest mistake I always see is people don't get to know the lay of the land.

If you're brand new be patient. Get to know people first. Get to know the community. I was involved in the NA community a whole year before we began the 9y (had a line of 28 the second day, all pros). 9y became pretty successful in it's 7 month run.

Back
Top Bottom