How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanyEle said:
Dabidibubii? dobidibabidabii! Io ti ammazzo!

Danyele, the guy that was in my regiment since the 84e and then left to make the 150. He also enjoys Pizza and Spaghetti.

Hmm Andreas. He is a good guy and good player. I saw him lots of times in game. When i was new to the game, he invited me to the III while we were playing in battle server.(Normal recruitment thing :smile: ) I could join but i was a free guy these times ^^ I love him and III  :wink:

DanyEle,

I am not sure if I know this person but I have fought against them with the 4pp and the Spanish Regiment.
But still I think this person is friendly :smile:

Edit: First page 99 :grin:

Hes british.

Kalitorian, a colonel who likes to spam this thread. Seen ya a lot around the MM forums here on TW. Seen you once or twice in game as far as I know.. (possibly more)

mikkel the great said:
Hes british.

Kalitorian, a colonel who likes to spam this thread. Seen ya a lot around the MM forums here on TW. Seen you once or twice in game as far as I know.. (possibly more)
mikekellll ehs a commI! no yawb it hesa  cosci, HE SA CSOCIALIALIST!!!!!!!!!! and hes a apap appraenrly a cool giuy.... and you soo ****igna soocoool. lovem you mikkel.

The manly child above is one of the coolest and loudest canadians around. He leads some dutchish regiment i think Idk, he comes into our channel alot though.

btw in game is Dread/Dreadslayer

By the Emperor, this appears to one of the mighty Adeptes Astares, more specifically the Ultramarines Chapter.

Courage and Honor to Macragge, but I have not see him before on the field of battle.

Once again the bavarian who has promised to abandon this tread when we reach 100...

But who will get the 100th page?  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom