How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Magnificent Bastard said:
Hatman.

I am crap at names and remembering trivial things like nationalities. But if Freddy is Canadian he shouldn't put Dutch all over himself :mrgreen:
2nd Generation Canadian from immigration. My Family comes from the Netherlands and Russia.

Now The magnificent bastard. i hear he is british. i dont know much about him. he is a member of the 41st which was a regiment that i had been part of for the majority of last summer. i have not yet seen him ingame.

Frederickson said:
The Magnificent Bastard said:
Hatman.

I am crap at names and remembering trivial things like nationalities. But if Freddy is Canadian he shouldn't put Dutch all over himself :mrgreen:
2nd Generation Canadian from immigration. My Family comes from the Netherlands and Russia.

Now The magnificent bastard. i hear he is british. i dont know much about him. he is a member of the 41st which was a regiment that i had been part of for the majority of last summer. i have not yet seen him ingame.

You heard wrong.

Kalitorian, he frequents this thread so often, people are beginning to whisper he's actually an avatar of the newly sentient internet, come to probe us for weaknesses.

Well that's what I think anyway.

A man with a long beard,  member of 41st where the members are brothers. Actually when i have a look at this thread, i can only speak about you :grin: . Also addicted to this section with Kalitorian.

Corporal?! James, I think you need to adjust your rank to something more sensible. :mrgreen:

At any rate, I'm not too familiar with the chap above, but he seems to be leading an Italian regiment, which is awesome. His shoulder pads aren't large enough though.

Never seen him in linebattles but often in official battle, and he leads a swedish regiment, faction that I love ^^

I have seen those tags but I am not sure about this person if I have seen him or not :S

I would say he is a neutral person for me since we never met. :razz:

Frederickson said:
N3XuS said:
Colonel of 54e line, good guy,joined my group :grin:
The mighty Nexus of France. Instructor of the 14e. and unlike some people he is actually a nice guy.
This person must love the Netherlands! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom