How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

kinda sorta famous
cool kid i scheduled a match or two with and i think he couldnt make it to one and then i couldnt make it to the other or somethign like that

Stabbing Hobo said:
I may recall seeing Lord_T around. Then again, I haven't played for some time, might mix up with some of the other Einhärjars.

I never got around using a single nick, so here's some I used more than others:

Dead
Slashing_Carrot
CombatWombat
Beast
Nomad
Jugend
Courser

And my personal favorite: Jumbo
Take your pick.
Did you used to play PW mod a lot as a monk or something a while back on the 22nd server?
Judah02 said:
kinda sorta famous
cool kid i scheduled a match or two with and i think he couldnt make it to one and then i couldnt make it to the other or somethign like that
It's Judah, I know him best for being the guy that revoke his application to PRT for being too immature. :razz:

es muy famoso! el mero mero de todos los juegadores de warband! jejejeje
es un poco loco pero esta bien jeje

Judah's a swell guy from an up and coming clan. wK has been taking some notes from BkS, so I expect their competitive level to be high in the future! I actually kind of think of him as the face of their clan, if that makes sense. <.<;

Kitten-mew! said:
Judah's a swell guy from an up and coming clan. wK has been taking some notes from BkS, so I expect their competitive level to be high in the future! I actually kind of think of him as the face of their clan, if that makes sense. <.<;

But I'm so much better looking!  :shock:

Kitten, organizer of awesome tournaments and supporter of noobs...

Scores 9/10 on famous-guy-o-meter

The funny thing is, Anti's actually pretty intelligent and is a really good guy to work with. >.< He's famous because of his trolling antics, but behind the scenes he gets work DONE son.

The cat with boobs.
Creator of the K-BOOB US tournament, haven't seen you online in Warband I believe.

There's like three people that post in this thread. How much stroking do your e-peens really need?  :???:

Of course, Kitten can do whatever. <3

NR: Godnoken coz he ninja'd me and I have no idea who the **** 'e is

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Total pro right there, fun to play with :grin:
Known for his ability to chamber with fists in american servers running with a bardiche hidden on his back

Kitten-mew! said:
The funny thing is, Anti's actually pretty intelligent and is a really good guy to work with. >.< He's famous because of his trolling antics, but behind the scenes he gets work DONE son.

OMG STFU STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT. SLANDER, LIES AND LIBEL.

Also isn't judah just some d00d who b sippin on dat hat0rade? To borrow words from Keri Hilson - Don't hate me 'Cause I'm beautiful.

on topic: I herd of Manrid he is some dood from beta....aside from that....meh? I've not seen him play so I can only assume he sucks.

Antigone has the ventrilo voice of a 14 year old - plays well enough in battle, has a solid dueling style, came through in Nation's Cup, and has been skillessly trolling since late beta.

tldr; Antigone's a recovering alcoholic who got drunk off hand sanitizer and was mentioned by MSNBCs Weird News.

Back
Top Bottom