How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Only player from Hawaii that I know of and the NC team owes him a big debt. Pretty famous right now for playing with a hundred and thirty ping on average and still owning almost everyone there is. It's theorized that African would suck if he had fifty ping. <.<;..

Godnoken said:
DavidMF; Who are you talking about? Me, Mad_Dawg or Das Knecht? :razz:
I played the beta the last few days before it stopped, but didn't play it much and didn't buy Warband until September last year so I don't think you are talking about me.  :smile:

Ye, I was talking bout ya :O Damn, then all vikings looks like the same, or my memory fail and it was more recent than I thought.

About the kitty, well, I heard that he is the Justin Beaver of the community.

Das Knecht said:
Assuming you use same nick in-game, i can tell you're a noob  :lol:

But no, include your in-game nick next time so i can tell my thoughts  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well if you know me it's by "CoR DavidMF" (but I left recently) and I don't think we've met yet :O (I only played few times on IG and I think calling me a noob it's maybe a bit harsh since I think I wasn't playing bad :O Also I only play Native. Maybe you're in a clan on Native and we've met on a match ?

@Osviux : Never seen ya, but you must be famous since you're watched ! :eek:

DavidMF said:
Das Knecht said:
Assuming you use same nick in-game, i can tell you're a noob  :lol:

But no, include your in-game nick next time so i can tell my thoughts  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well if you know me it's by "CoR DavidMF" (but I left recently) and I don't think we've met yet :O (I only played few times on IG and I think calling me a noob it's maybe a bit harsh since I think I wasn't playing bad :O Also I only play Native. Maybe you're in a clan on Native and we've met on a match ?

@Osviux : Never seen ya, but you must be famous since you're watched ! :eek:

Nah, there was one DavidMF but without CoR tags in nditions duel, probably wasn't you then though.

The player above me is very skilled :grin:

Oh, and yeah i'm in DoF so i don't know a lot about native, would i care anyway as my main focus is in mount and musket. I just want to get better in melee although i'm probably top-10 melee'ers of MM, but under top-100 in native  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom