How do you become a king in warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

You guys Thank very much youve been a huge help ive established my own kigdom now while the kingdom of nords were crushed by my forces mwuahah anyway thank again

Ok.  Frustration here for me.  I read up on how to become a King and lost everything because of it.

I got released from oath, had a nice army and was about to take over Praven... One problem.. Cant attack the town.

Whatever.  Went to a castle.  Cant attack the castle... Ok all the factions relations is at 0 .... Ill go burn a town... Oh... Cant burn a village....  Oh... my party morale is low...good bye top tier soldiers...

What gives?  Anyone got anything on this?

I have no option to attack and town village or castle.

Attack Caravans. You should have noticed that Caravans are associated with factions, start attacking Caravans from a faction you want to attack. I haven't tested this out myself, but I do know that attacking Caravans lowers your standing with the faction that Caravan was a member of. Which should allow you to besiege castles/cities.

TO become king and your own kingdom is easy

Attack any villagers or caverns you see so you become -1 less you dont need to fight just go to attack then click on leave you become -1 and less

now you can attack that kingdom

there done

IF YOU CANT SIEGE A CASTLE OR WHAT EVER YOU NEED TO HAVE AT LEST MORE THEN 20 TROOPS WITH YOU

THE HIGHLIGHTED TOWN/CASTLE/CITY NEEDS TO BE RED NOT GREEN OR OTHER

STEELING FROM VILLAGES OR RAIDING THEM WONT LOWER IT

hope its easier to under stand

btw try 1257 AD mod ITS really great a lot better then any other download here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,110470.0.html

Do u want to become a king in warband u need to get ur own faction and then u need to take over a  whole kingdom then u will get king if u want lords u need to get them from the tavern they have special names like borcha nizar marnid and stuff u need to buy them... when u have bought them train them to lvl 10 or something then they are ready to be ur own lord ty 4 reading any questions email me  :smile:

Oh, and dont forget about your Right to Rule score. Over 50 works, on 50 and below, everyone and anything will attack you.

I tried to become a King with a low RtR...I hit my table, shouted "MY RESOLVE WILL NOT BE WEAKENED!" Then fled my kingdom and everything 10 minutes later....Take it from me, get a high RtR before trying to become a king.

Hm, this may be a stupid thing to say, though i dont think so

why not try and ask this in the warband part of the forum?

I have my own fraction, I occupy Uxkhal and Dhirim. I've tried convincing lords to join my fraction. I have 51 Right to Rule and 30+ relationship with each lord, but as I try talking in private and offering them to be a vassal of my fraction, they decide not to join me. After that, they don't "talk in private" anymore.

So is it possible to recruit a lord from another fraction even if he has declined my offer in the past?

Lol easy

(1. get lotsa of troops 100+ (for most win chanche)
(2. try to get a vassal of an other faction to help you (optional)
(3.attack a castle/Town
(4.Win the siege
(5. u get given options to name castle and maybe faction
(6. go to tavern and recruit vassals and a marshal :grin:

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy DokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyYyYyYyyYyYy

1st:ATTACK SOME RANDOM Town Or Castle
2ND:Name Ur Kingdom EG:Akataski
3rd:recruit peaple likee frientis or Nizar Give them A flef to get out of ya party and act like Lord Harigoth and u be like I dunno King Harulas u be KING but oNEEE probs when u talk to lord they get jelous for u giiving a Old Lord and new flef to Get  it Renown And HAPPY             

or just ask ur peaple like Nizar to when King Harulus dies that is like 250 Days (LONNNGGG) They will vote for a new king all villages and stuff vote unless u ask ur peaple like nizar to spread the world and convince them UR more likely to be king and control all the things change name for u kingdom and stuff hope that helped

ok ok ok
Now to become a king you must:
#1: be in a faction (loyal to a king)

#2: recruit people from taverns that will help you but the people will have names not like knight or merk. names like what we have in your party they have 100 percent hp or less

#3: you must let them do there quest where they leave you for a week and it will increase your right to rule by 3 points each

#4: Get it to 50 at least and you wont be considered a rebel

#5: my favorite take over a castle and clam it as your own

#6: i [size=12pt]lied
:mrgreen: this is the best part increase your persuasion and get other lords to follow you give them some castles and make peace or war and become king[/size]

you want to know how to get a kingdom fast its ez just do some jobs get about 60k to 100k then recruit your max army with mercs or faction troops trained to the max then raid your enemy constantly looting and burning every village that will lower their troops and get you a lot of money once you have about a million after a few days you should have it and then re fill your army start your war and after you capture ur fist settlement hire every merc and soldier you can to make your new capital un takeable then as you go getting lands troops and lords just make sure to keep the money rolling in and once your big enough and have peace improve your relations with the villages and towns and disband any troops that arent needed i do like 120 per town and 50 or 60 per castle that i own and ofcourse your lords will do their own thing with their troops but if you can acomplish all this then if you are skilled enough to be a king you will carve a bloody path to being the king of all caldaria in your own time through your own means and tactics

im amazed the same questions are asked 9 times and answered 14 times lol now this is one hell of a good community.

Thank you all for the information, but my question comes after being declared king. I've read in some places that my party limit should be raised after being declared king, but mine didn't go up. Is that information right? Or am I going with false information?

cocoman213 said:
OK MY INTERNET SUCKS ON TALEWORLDS. I am sorry! And I used the search button, I see nothing. Ok, now I need to stop raging and start talking. How do I become a king in warband? IF you guys can give me a link to a tutorial or write one here that will be awesome. I am sorry i have to bother you but I suck at searching. By king I want to create my own faction, like King Harlus of Swadia, I want to give land to my lords and stuff. Thanks
theyr doing it wrong
you need to gain RIGHT TO RULE first if you dont have enough they will see you as a threat and every faction is gonna attack you just talk your companions '' only the ones with a name for example: nizar, i wish you to ask something then click on the thingy with king'' you get 3 right to rule everytime they come back
and you should get married to it boost your right to rule alot
and before you start your own kingdom get atleast 40-50 right to rule

Back
Top Bottom