How about to create a Chinese board in the Non-English Forums?

Users who are viewing this thread

An4Sh said:
唯物辩证法 said:
i am cqb12353 from M&B Chinese Forum @#$%^&*。;,‘。【 :oops:
我英语不好就不用英语说了,总之在官网建立中文子板块是中国骑友们的共同愿望,并且得到了广大骑友的支持,这样做有益与骑友国际间的合作与交流,壮大M&B的力量,从宏观上来说也蕴含着世界人民友好和平共处的美好愿望,并且从行动上已经在招募管理板块的管理人员,愿我们与世界骑友共同建设M&B的和谐世界。 :eek:
Is the latter a Chinese translation for the former?

Nope.
Translation below:
My English is not so good, so I'll just screw that anyway. Having a Chinese board in the official forum is a hope shared and supported by Chinese M&B fans, and it would be good for international cooperation and communication of M&B fans, and make the community stronger. It is also a reflection of the will of peoples around the world to coexist peacefully. We are already recruiting moderators for the new word. Wish a happy cooperation in the world of M&B.

Well, this is exactly THE problem of Chinese people coming to post on the official forum. Waiting for someone to translate for you just doesn't always work. Chances are somebody's gonna flame first.

Nemo said:
An4Sh said:
唯物辩证法 said:
i am cqb12353 from M&B Chinese Forum @#$%^&*。;,‘。【 :oops:
我英语不好就不用英语说了,总之在官网建立中文子板块是中国骑友们的共同愿望,并且得到了广大骑友的支持,这样做有益与骑友国际间的合作与交流,壮大M&B的力量,从宏观上来说也蕴含着世界人民友好和平共处的美好愿望,并且从行动上已经在招募管理板块的管理人员,愿我们与世界骑友共同建设M&B的和谐世界。 :eek:
Is the latter a Chinese translation for the former?

Nope.
Translation below:
My English is not so good, so I'll just screw that anyway. Having a Chinese board in the official forum is a hope shared and supported by Chinese M&B fans, and it would be good for international cooperation and communication of M&B fans, and make the community stronger. It is also a reflection of the will of peoples around the world to coexist peacefully. We are already recruiting moderators for the new word. Wish a happy cooperation in the world of M&B.

Well, this is exactly THE problem of Chinese people coming to post on the official forum. Waiting for someone to translate for you just doesn't always work. Chances are somebody's gonna flame first.

Geee You Chinese is so good and much better than mine ....
Problem is those who "coming to post on the official forum. Waiting for someone to translate for you" won't understand your "just doesn't always work"  :twisted:
So they probably will keep doing this and close themself from the outside world ... ummmm ... same problem~

thank Nemo for translate our 'Comrade's words.  Now we're just waiting for the permission to build this bridge.

for the first step, we planned to introduce some Chinese Modules here:

0. The TriPartition V0.41 for 0894. (already released, but need more fix)
      stratagem system;
      state campaign;
      fixed last troop bug...

1. Ifrit's the Dark Wanderer Chapter One: Hell Invasion for 0903
    Title system;
    powerful unique weapons ;
    special troops have special abilities, such as refill health or ammo;
    music menu in game for player.

2. Rubik's Everyone Can Be the Leader for 0960,
    choose one of your NPC to take place you into combat(you control him);
    each point of Guide increase 9% speed on strategy map;

3. OO's the Realm of Freedom for 0960,  and PaoCai Mod for 0903.
    forging your own weapens with character bonus, can share with NPCs;
    build your own country;
    turn your captive into city slaves.

4. 暗暗十分(Pure Dark :smile: Chaos World for 0960.
    Magic power system;
    Magic weapons with defined damage, AI can also use;
    cavalry offensive formation;
    Player load system(you can't bring thins too heavy).

yes, they all have attractive stories,  and we're preparing English language packs.

to those modders and players know this game deeply, they can feel how much technical content each feature above have ....

I might be able to help vet the language packs. I've seen some cases of Engrish slip through on otherwise very well-made Chinese productions, and I'd hate to see that happen to a good mod.

Night Ninja said:
I might be able to help vet the language packs. I've seen some cases of Engrish slip through on otherwise very well-made Chinese productions, and I'd hate to see that happen to a good mod.
Thank you for your friendly help.  I‘ll discuss with William to separate missions and made an order list.

Feerspoir said:
Can I propose a Tibetan and Taiwanese sub-forums?
Welcome!  We need more communication here in Chinese.

indeed OOlonglgx(老李) had just fixed the bug, but the version had not release yet ....

maybe i should modify this to V0.42

He didn't say anything offending.

Taleworlds Forum Rule says: "If you disagree with what someone has said, debate the point, not the person."

Or simpler, don't flame. If the person was out of order, don't flame him back, since when the hammer comes round, both of you will be going for long trips to the real world. And anyway, I didn't see Feerspoir flaming anything... A pretty valid question, I believe...

Morgoth2005 said:
Or simpler, don't flame. If the person was out of order, don't flame him back, since when the hammer comes round, both of you will be going for long trips to the real world. And anyway, I didn't see Feerspoir flaming anything... A pretty valid question, I believe...
I think he was flaming.
we are talking about lauguage sub-forum here:
Taiwanese also speak chinese
Tibetan font? I don't even think taleworlds has that kind of font.

WilliamBerne said:
Morgoth2005 said:
I think he was flaming.
we are talking about lauguage sub-forum here:
Taiwanese also speak chinese

1. taiwanese is chinese, if people are talking about language, let alone politics though...
2. tibetan is a separate language, truely
but if anyone want to talk about politics ... that's not welcomed, personally ... and I believe it WILL be considered flame ... because it will start a long...aggressive...&...intense debate/quarrell/fight/... if anyone recalls something in the March this year

Dear William,  you must keep yourself cool to everything, or you will burn the things beside you.... 

I know Feerspoir is just for fun, they know nothing about real politics in China.  but no need to flame,  it's helpless.

80% of Tibetan talk Chinese, Taiwanese also talk Chinese, Hongkong also, and 90% of Singapore

what we are doing is united all these Chinese together.

if you want to made a Tibetan language sub_forum here, no problem, 
and I can even offer the Tibetan language font library, just as the Chinese font library I do for M&B.

WilliamBerne said:
As far as I know, the font is interpreted by the browser, rather than the forum itself. Other people might see it as boxes, but a tibetan with a browser could see the characters.

Back
Top Bottom