House of Medith RP Recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I do not understand. Today there were 2 factions at war and the smaller one had a few members of medith including duchess sophie, quite high up. But in the other faction were also lower ranking mediths.

That doesn't really break any laws, it's best for us not to kill each other, when Brt was in the house, me and him were enemies but sometimes we would fight our own faction to defend each other  :smile: But the new recruits usually killed me...

Raging Womble said:
One thing I do not understand. Today there were 2 factions at war and the smaller one had a few members of medith including duchess sophie, quite high up. But in the other faction were also lower ranking mediths.
You talking bout Jagged Claw and TG? Yeah I was the engi for Jagged Claw to make money and also they payed me 50k for 20 2h 10 GS and bout 50 odd xbows.

xOwenx said:
Raging Womble said:
You talking bout Jagged Claw and TG? Yeah I was the engi for Jagged Claw to make money and also they payed me 50k for 20 2h 10 GS and bout 50 odd xbows.

Hmm i dont think it matters too much. You have to rember this is a game and if u get 30 people saying were not killing each other this kind of ruins the game. So if u get killed by your fellow Medith dont worry its ok. Just a game.

PS: If anyone knows where i can get a medival Faimly tree template i could use it.

I think there is going to be a wedding today  at 10:00, Wolf from the house of Medith and Lara from the house of Blacklust.                                                  :arrow:

I have been inactive from a broken back! It's a bit better so, i should be back bumping the thread :smile:

If you want to know, i was snowboarding, a new ski chick came and ran into me at full speed...

Today very Soon yes there shall be a wedding. Lara of Blacklust is marrying Wolf of Medith.

Ps: Flans why do you put  :arrow: at the end of your post?

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Today very Soon yes there shall be a wedding. Lara of Blacklust is marrying Wolf of Medith.

PS: Flans why do you put  :arrow: at the end of your post?
It is for you to continue the thing we where talking about or  for the person im talking to to post,So if i do not put it you do not post again about the same crap                                                :arrow:

Scopia what happened to the chick?                                                        :arrow:             

Well the Wedding was Chaos. As normal this Comunity cant let some Rp go on without it being Destroyed. I expected nothing less. However i strongly recommend that people have some respect for others. Since when you want Respect and help from the Comunity. Who knows it might not be there........

Ok, you put to much "...." in the end :smile: But why not just have the wedding at HCRP? The people there are much better as they are roleplayers. If you catch them in evening GMT then you could just get a good roleplayed wedding.

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Well the Wedding was Chaos. As normal this Comunity cant let some Rp go on without it being Destroyed. I expected nothing less. However i strongly recommend that people have some respect for others. Since when you want Respect and help from the Comunity. Who knows it might not be there........
"Well the Wedding was Chaos." and is now never gonna happen.

Yep Wes and and one more guy came inside and killed the lady(Lara), even thou wolf was in full armor near her plus 3 other armed guys then wolf killed the guy that killed Lara then Wes killed a blacklust, wolf ran behind him then  wolf got killed,Then wolf came back and randomed  (Me),All very sad.  :twisted:                            :arrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom