HIGH NOBLES - official thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ser Orindell said:
Hmm..I'm rather tempted by the idea of getting my name on this. I was rather shocked when, having just hopped on the other day, a bunch of people supported me and helped me get a faction. It was awesome. So, I seem to have some kind of reputation anyway. So, shall I throw my hat in the ring?

I'd say you've become a reasonably well-known "Noble" role-player, so I'd go for it. :wink:

Ser Orindell said:
Hmm..I'm rather tempted by the idea of getting my name on this. I was rather shocked when, having just hopped on the other day, a bunch of people supported me and helped me get a faction. It was awesome. So, I seem to have some kind of reputation anyway. So, shall I throw my hat in the ring?

Hall of Fame wait  for you . Show what you made off  :wink:
(this was very good bunch of people btw :grin:)

Tirok said:
I don't know this Lord Grifindor, but I'm in full support of Bernard. (Even if he did fail epicly, getting me killed on GK siege xD)

:shock:

Yes, he does not use forum...
Lord Grifindor is the very first true noble I met in this game. You can give him 100K and say you will be back in 5min to take it back. He will be there an he will give you it back. He played since v2 but he never go to politics. He was ALWAYS gold. He was ALWAYS noble/full armor/knight.

I can tell you what can  help game/Rp/call it how you like...Honor/courage/fairness and so on...

Mod change...yes
Rules change...yes
Players change..Oh YES

You will not have good RP without respect

You will not have good RP without STOP AND TALK

You will not have good RP without REPUTATION!!!

You can talk all day long about RP rules/RP settings/RP f..my ..a..s

I was banned on RCC for rage on non RP players!!!!
I  will have to back to my rage to survive on corrent RP servers
It is worst than 22nd..There was some respect at least

Here(non exceptions = all servers) there is new generations of players who act like savages

Randomer= this word lost its meaning. Randomer it WAS guy who have not understand rules. NOW they all understand IT..THEY ADDAPT TO IT...

I call all nobles for war with old NOVICIUS drama. Just imagine you play native. No favours.No mercy. Get your place in game if you do not want to be called weak. You will play by rules= they will lough about you. Honey moon is over. I want to be ban again :twisted:

3 ply post :twisted:

All High Nobles have duty to become significant force on their respectfull servers (being admin is not excuse). If they fail they will be removed and replace by NEW GENERATION [do not worry - this include me= if I fail I will be replaced]

I can say there are good signs =

Tirok - as far behind he was HE IS THE ONE (as I predicted)
Leroy - mapmaking- strong beliver to Laszlo
Azrtayel - mapmaking and bringing back White Lions (you have to bring therm back IN GAME - darling)
ROBERT De FENWICK - I saw him today for second- Mylord keep trying pls
edit: Splintert - drop forum=make some impact!!!
the rest is in danger of loosing status.Proof me wrong.PLEASE

sir Red de MOn - > native, then a lot of REAL work, then back...fear me!!!

Splintert said:
I've been playing.
Thank you..... :grin:

NOW make yourself famouse again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can bit anyone with 200 ping. You can make more than that. I want to here Splintert again. Big name guys. Do not face this guy in battle. DO NOT PISS HIM OFF!!!

you may as well remove my character Bernard - hes now well.. dead - oldage/his wife cheating

in his will - give's all possessions to his son (yet to find a suitable rp name spout name's if you wish would be a help) he break's all ties he had with Semiramis(his wife) to remove the shame on his name.

ill be RPing his son. once a name is thought off.

ok ..great..but new rules..nothing for granted:

new generation..remember?

prove yourself...be famous again..overcome name of your father or silence for ever with this dying thread

95th_Daniel_Hagman said:
you may as well remove my character Bernard - hes now well.. dead - oldage/his wife cheating

in his will - give's all possessions to his son (yet to find a suitable rp name spout name's if you wish would be a help) he break's all ties he had with Semiramis(his wife) to remove the shame on his name.

ill be RPing his son. once a name is thought off.
And leaving her behind to cry for him :razz: how classic :mrgreen:

Citizen_Kane said:
Does it have to be a faction owner? Because Cracen Rubaz was a noble... In Cilicia And Armenia that is.

It is not about leading a faction. It is about mutual respect and trust. Two things which we are so short of this days....

If you really want to have a tear in your aye check Hall of Fame. It were good days, which will never be back....

BTW.

New members still have to use Hall of Fame. The simple reason for it: Everybody can check there your profile to know who you are (your character). Having just a name on this list would bring no benefits to the game.

Bernard - Removed

I like to develop High Nobles to persistant faction and in long term PW/RP clan. We shell see if that possible. I need somebody else to be interested in this as well as somebody who has more time than I have.

I'm only on the list because you needed another gold colored person. And no one even knows which one is mine (except the fact I just gave it away).

Go ahead and remove me as well.

sorry for bump of ancient thread

I like to see who of the High Nobles is still in game..Something I know something I do not.

I would like to update YOU with your new names and roles you play..my amazing roleplayers... :roll:

I also would like to remind to the community that you are exist and still take mayor role in PW world.

I also like to remind to anybody who claim to be noble in here that this High Nobles can give you right to do so...

THIS IS WHAT I CALL PERSISTANT WORLD... :roll:

BTW..the list is open but there is one rule:

Only HIGH NOBLE WHO IS ON THE LIST CAN AD/POST OTHER PLAYER TO BE HIGH NOBLE.

you...players... can post your candidates if you want...but you have to be accepted by at least one of high nobles.

Splintert said:
I'm only on the list because you needed another gold colored person. And no one even knows which one is mine (except the fact I just gave it away).

Go ahead and remove me as well.

answear after months :oops:

without you this idea would never happend. So no way.Splintert have to be here.

To others: Splintert is sort of lost son. He use to be noble in old days however he lost his ways. Once he will be back he will rule you all. It is just matter of time. The very first Persistant Faction was create by him...We have queens and kings but ..imperator is only one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom