HIGH NOBLES - official thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if this is true kudos to you benbow! If it is not well then he is still serving me.

Heh i guess i am spamming a bit im just pissed at being constantly killed by azrayels men 24/7 for a stupid argument that happened between me and her but she is only as noble as i am and is likely going to suffer the same fate as i am.

I have decided that I belong to the ruler of my old faction, I fought alongside many of Rose's house, but I must say Sir Lancaster started more fights than any of her family, and am now in the retinue of King James. How original. Despite his unoriginality I would prefer to start over, I find myself charismatic enough to atleast escape this constant warring that had been going on, despite how many of my supposed enemies were present. I think this would be a vital skill in restarting the Lancastrian Knights (still to be renamed) and in the peacekeeping effort of the RED faction.

It has been an honor serving alongside you Sir Lancaster and Lady Venus, but I must now strike out on my own..

That would be because they are new, but aside from tidwell and I, (I think) there are plenty other noble houses to use as voters.

P.S. Also because that is how it worked back then. (or atleast thats what they wanted future evolutions of man to think)

P.P.S. Splint removed his post! Now I look like an insane talking-to-myself double poster!    :sad:

This is splints post in quote.    =D   
why do all new houses have to have the support of one of these noble houses? some of these have little over 1 member

for the record, since deadeye doesnt know.

this list is far from official as novicus isnt an admin of any server and limits the list to people he approves of there are alot more nobles on this server, if a player can back up his noble claim you cant check this thread as evidence due to the bias.

kay all? :grin:

No one said it was official, Phoenix, but it is the recognized structure of the nobles based upon forum activity and persistence.

Well if EVERYONE ingame thinks it so then why not? As Pheonix says, it's very recognized already.

Honestly enough people read Novicus' threads so why not just make it official? It'd be a nice change scince nobody (aside from all thos people that read it) has taken so much as a look in this direction.

Another thought, I think it better to be a Lord out in the open, rather than King behind closed doors, atleast I KNOW who I fight alongside.

deadeye238 said:
    Well if EVERYONE ingame thinks it so then why not? As PhOEnix says, it's very recognized already.

Honestly enough people read Novicus' threads so why not just make it official? It'd be a nice change scince nobody (aside from all thos people that read it) has taken so much as a look in this direction.

because novicus refuses someone people that he doesnt like etc.
thats why i wont let it become official.

for example you didnt realise that i am a noble, i created the first ingame Guild of this server which followed with the fighters bankers and then your houses followed probaly 3 weeks after but im still refused entry because of personal differences between novicus and myself even though my house is older then all of yours on the list, see the problem? :razz:

until theres a system in place that is fair for all it wont become official. im proposing something in my weekly faction event for this so stay tuned! :grin:

Phoenix234 said:
deadeye238 said:
    Well if EVERYONE ingame thinks it so then why not? As PhOEnix says, it's very recognized already.

because novicus refuses someone people that he doesnt like etc.
thats why i wont let it become official.

for example you didnt realise that i am a noble, i created the first ingame Guild of this server which followed with the fighters bankers and then your houses followed probaly 3 weeks after but im still refused entry because of personal differences between novicus and myself even though my house is older then all of yours on the list, see the problem? :razz:

until theres a system in place that is fair for all it wont become official. im proposing something in my weekly faction event for this so stay tuned! :grin:

Being a leader of a guild doesn't make you a noble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom