Halo

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
killer110 said:
I wonder if he understands "Move or die!" or "Stay or die!"  :twisted:

I hope so...

at least his broken English is understandable to a degree. Its the same if I had been speaking Spanish (that's the only other language I know... and I don't really know it well xD)

I do applaud his efforts though.

dark_blade said:
killer110 said:
I wonder if he understands "Move or die!" or "Stay or die!"  :twisted:

I hope so...

at least his broken English is understandable to a degree. Its the same if I had been speaking Spanish (that's the only other language I know... and I don't really know it well xD)

I do applaud his efforts though.
I speak Spanish too. Where you from?

I only just realised the topic title "Halo" is his attempt at "hello"....i thought he meant the game Halo at first.  :lol:

no spanish i sorry

i from india learn englsh 3 year

i in america relative now

i learn englsh i try

Hey Yadav when you get confortable you can start thinking about joining a family or a faction here in the forums

Its good going into a game knowing you have some friends to back you up

That would only happen if he has an indian keyboard or something

i cant use my arabic symbols since a standard keyboard doesnt have them

Wikipedia said:
A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
-Wikipedia

நீங்கள் விடக்கூடாது. நீங்கள் நன்றாக செய்கிறீர்கள் நான் முயற்சி பெருமை. நான் கெட்ட மொழிபெயர்ப்பு மன்னிப்பு இருக்கிறேன் ஆனால் நான் ஒரு மொழிபெயர்ப்பாளர் பயன்படுத்தி உள்ளேன். நான் விதிகளை அறிந்து கொள்ள முயற்சி நீங்கள் ஆதரவு தெரிகிறது.

Archer_905
NAPW Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom