Guards of Istiniar [IG] - The 22nd_Batallion [22nd]

Users who are viewing this thread

I think he asked who would have been the referee for our match. Ramon can be said to be unbiased, as he's not member of 22nd/IG/RS.

Ramon_Rus said:
Harlequin_ITA said:
I think he asked who would have been the referee for our match. Ramon can be said to be unbiased, as he's not member of 22nd/IG/RS.
Yes, what I meant. Sorry for my bad english :sad:
I apologize aswell for not understanding. Anyway, he may ref this.

But would IG want this broadcast (live streaming?). I can join as locked to player cam spec mode.

Arcas Nebun said:
But would IG want this broadcast (live streaming?). I can join as locked to player cam spec mode.

If you do it like suggested in the other thread (wait until the fighting starts and then spectate more closely), then we don't mind.

SCGavin said:
Who shall be the referee for this match?
I won't be thats for sure. Also, there is no way I can broadcast this because if the player that I'm following in spec mode dies, I wont be able to change to another player, which is BS. So I won't broadcast this unless you approve free spec mode, which I guess you won't.

There's no hope that I could spectate this final, right? Even if my clan is already out?
I would really like to see it, this match is quite an event

Arcas Nebun said:
SCGavin said:
I won't be thats for sure. Also, there is no way I can broadcast this because if the player that I'm following in spec mode dies, I wont be able to change to another player, which is BS. So I won't broadcast this unless you approve free spec mode, which I guess you won't.

I think that after the person you are following dies, you can join whichever team you wanted to follow and immediately go back to spec again. If I'm right you are then following a live person from that team again. I'm not a 100% sure about this though.

Morii said:
Arcas Nebun said:
SCGavin said:

I think that after the person you are following dies, you can join whichever team you wanted to follow and immediately go back to spec again. If I'm right you are then following a live person from that team again. I'm not a 100% sure about this though.

You can join any team after spawn time and follow anyone you want

Zaharist said:
Morii said:
Arcas Nebun said:
SCGavin said:

You can join any team after spawn time and follow anyone you want

Should work but it will look weird on scoreboards. I can do it if both clans agree.

Back
Top Bottom