Grand Recruting Fest --- 126th

Users who are viewing this thread

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/126thfoot#announcements

Hear ye, hear ye! Now the time has come upon us for the grand annual event hosted to bring opportunistic activity to the 126th! The Grand Recruitng Fest! Hosted from midnight on 24th November GMT to the 5th December GMT, the person who recruits the most people wins the competion wins and gains the honour of greatest recruiter of the year and a prize dependant on rank, it is usually a promotion but can sometimes be a cookie! There will be food and drinks all around and feasts celebrations and laughter! anyone wishing to take part should inform and officer immediately (or sometime between 25th and 4th) officers are colonel skipper, major aitchy, captain daive-d, and leftennant ghost. Colonels may not take part as they are running the event and are known to be biased, also skipper has recruited the most people in this regiment and has been permanently disqualified for being so good at it. Good luck to you all, have fun, and now let the tournament begin!

Open to public too, please take part if you want to help us out, also just come along, you don't need to take part, for food and drinks!

If you want to join just ask!

aceskipper1 said:
James Grant said:
Stop this godawful spamming.

This isn't spamming, this is me trying to make my regiment successful, i don't see anything wrong with alowing the public to join into the seasonal festivities.

No, it is spamming. If you want to throw some sort of festival ingame, post it in events. But a recruitment drive for an ahistorical regiment which was supposedly 'Britains finest' no, that does not belong in this sub-forum.

@Peppers Me too :sad:

aceskipper1 said:
The reason it isn't a real regiment is because all the real ones were taken up. why don't you have a sense of humor, the regiment is loving it.
I can assure you that not all 106 line regiments of the British army are taken up.

Lets just chillax a second, we don't need to start getting hostile towards new regiments. There's nothing wrong with having a fictional regiment, there are plenty in the community. I think want Mr Grant is trying to say is that you shouldn't make multiple threads for your regiment. I know you're trying to publicise your regiment but it actually makes you look desperate, so I'd suggest keeping your posts to either your regimental thread or the looking for members post. As you can see, making multiple threads is generally looked down upon.

Good luck, and I hope you take my advice on board.

Lloydski said:
Lets just chillax a second, we don't need to start getting hostile towards new regiments. There's nothing wrong with having a fictional regiment, there are plenty in the community. I think want Mr Grant is trying to say is that you shouldn't make multiple threads for your regiment. I know you're trying to publicise your regiment but it actually makes you look desperate, so I'd suggest keeping your posts to either your regimental thread or the looking for members post. As you can see, making multiple threads is generally looked down upon.

Good luck, and I hope you take my advice on board.

Thats quite right,I did get a little off topic :wink:

Back
Top Bottom