Taleworlds appreciation thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Ba18070

Recruit
Hello,

I, like a lot of forum users, spend a lot of time here complaining about things. I wanted to take a moment to let TaleWorlds know that I do think they do a good job, even if we as a community always want things to be better. Suggesting things and approving of the developers are not mutually exclusive actions, you can do them at the same time.

By far my biggest point favoring them is that I can go away from the game for months and when I come back I dont have to buy a DLC or spend any money to enjoy their game, and in that time they've gone on to make a whole bunch of additions to the game. Its like coming back to a fresh release each time, with something new and cool to play with, and that additional content being supplied for free at that. Its a single purchase and they keep supporting it and making it better. Its a business model that is sadly rare these days but I really wanted to thank them for it. Its very pro-consumer and has contributed to me giving many others a hard recommend to buy this game. They didnt abandon the game as soon as they got their release hype window payday, they don't charge me to make the features they promised happen, its just a really nice thing to see.

If you have anything to contribute here, please keep it positive. There's literally the entire rest of the site that you can go complain in. If you cant, then just don't say anything at all.

Thank you for your time.

If you have anything to contribute here, please keep it positive. There's literally the entire rest of the site that you can go complain in. If you cant, then just don't say anything at all.
It looks like they aren't going to give you a single thread...

Back
Top Bottom