Gotta catch 'em all!

Users who are viewing this thread

The exceeding arrow

Knight at Arms
I have catch a great number of Calradian pokemon(lords)
i dare you to catch more then i did!

emall.jpg
80 lords beat that!  :mrgreen:

No cheats involved only a 0% escape chance with the MB tweaker

It really isn't a big deal if they have no chance to escape.
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

This would have been impressive if you had captured all of them with the (iirc) 70% escape from battle chance. It would have been even more impressive if you had been able to keep all of them in your party with the 30% chance to escape from party. 'course, then you could have just put them all in a prison tower and they'd never escape.

My question is... is your honor totally f'd now? I mean are you denying their ransoms as well? I'd imagine you'd have like -9000 + -1 (overnegativeninethousand) honor if you denied their ransom. Unless you changed it so you don't lose honor for denying ransoms.

Either way. Next time don't change the escape rate, capture all the lords, manage to keep them, and store them all in one castle and hope it is never captured (I suggest grunwalder... with 1000 rhodok sharpshooters to defend it :razz:). Then I'd be impressed.

The exceeding arrow said:

emall.jpg

I feel famous.

PlayerOblivion said:

emall.jpg

I feel famous.
:neutral:

BTW, I didn't even know you could have 80 slots of prisoners!

killer-blead said:
PlayerOblivion said:

emall.jpg

I feel famous.

Yeah, no cheats involved, only a 0% escape chance...oh yeah and number of prisoners per point of skill changed...oh yeah, and tweaked a few other things to make the game easier, but no cheats involved.

LULZ

I really dont see how people don't think of tweak as a cheat when they use it to boost their stats or ability to do something....

I have had no more than 24 lords but I had to sell them to avoid the massive honour hits I took at first.

killer-blead said:
PlayerOblivion said:

emall.jpg

I feel famous.

If you look closely at his sig, he has quoted me.  :mrgreen:

/Topic, i don't take huge advantage over prisoners. I have a capacity of 20 prisorners for the moment. My income comes from looting the most.

Though, once i got the sarranid king. I got an offer of 12000 denars.... i refused....  :oops:

artifex said:
My question is... is your honor totally f'd now? I mean are you denying their ransoms as well? I'd imagine you'd have like -9000 + -1 (overnegativeninethousand) honor if you denied their ransom. Unless you changed it so you don't lose honor for denying ransoms.
i got 0 honor now

Most I had was 19 Boyars, but i didn't finish that game either. I did release them on ransom, though, but just went right out and caught them again. Much more profitable than bandits :smile:

I prisoned the whole Swadian in my Praven.  Thats right, all lords, including that damn guy who dare to call himself king.  And they still somehow still in war with me...

I had more in vanilla M&B. Turning down escape rate is cheating.

I had mine lowered in vanilla by 30% and even that made the game too easy in my opinion.

artifex said:
This would have been impressive if you had captured all of them with the (iirc) 70% escape from battle chance. It would have been even more impressive if you had been able to keep all of them in your party with the 30% chance to escape from party. 'course, then you could have just put them all in a prison tower and they'd never escape.

70% of escape,

50% chance in party

5% chance with prison tower

Back
Top Bottom