Gore and Dismemberment - removeable limbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Grimmend said:
Flanged, you are some kind of magical murder wizard.

Thanks Grimmend.  The best bits of this, like the beheadings, were made by Davee of the Vikingr multiplayer mod (which also includes beheadings) though.

Forgot to say, the mod and kit is out now - can be added onto Native very easily, but not sure if it is savegame compatible:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,192161.0.html

... I just... can't... watch...
"Mount And Blade- Kill Bill" is born.
Coming soon- ''MOUNT AND BLADE- WITH KATANA AND FANTASY ARMOUR". Then we'll satisfy all the lowest common denominator. :smile:
-Dan

I was "engaged in masturbation" yesterday with somie swadians and just before the end of the half hour long battle with my penis i charged past some swadian and cracked him in the face with my bellend and though hehe, i took his head off. And it got me thinkingh a bout addign removeable limbs to the game.

Leesin said:
I was "engaged in masturbation" yesterday with somie swadians and just before the end of the half hour long battle with my penis i charged past some swadian and cracked him in the face with my bellend and though hehe, i took his head off. And it got me thinkingh a bout addign removeable limbs to the game.

There's nothing about that post I understood or liked.
:neutral:

In the war on stupid, there can be no victory, only the satisfaction in having laid your time on the altar of eugenics.
Now let's kill them all.

Back
Top Bottom