Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Users who are viewing this thread

Comrade Temuzu said:
Grunar said:
Americans killing Russians how original..
Humans killing humans how original this game is going to be crap Americans killing Russians is so Modern Warfare which by the way is the sucks because it just is shut up you fanboys quit whining.

Also imply that youre gay for no reason.
:roll:

Anyway, anyone know if Tom Clancy is actually going to help writing the story this time ?

The Ghost Recons all kicked my ass. Yes, even the GRAWs. I am the suck at them, too impatient.

Give them a c-10 canister rifle and some psycho power, strap lots and lots of jolly zerg.

Joking asides, thats really awesome.

Resurrecting this thread, FS is coming out in about a month for PC (if you play console it's next week). Can't say I'm excited that Ubisoft pushed back the PC release date, but I'm excited to burn some time playing it, although I'm hoping the weapons don't look as ridiculously tacti-cool as they do in the trailers. And that the camo (not the invisibility thing) patterns aren't the ridiculously large squares of different shades of gray. Anyway, especially compared to most of the shooters I've seen, it looks like it'll be hella fun to play through.

My brother has been playing a lot of time playing the Beta on 360. Looked quite good. Last Ghost Recon game I played a lot was GRAW, and I mainly remember that for the main theme. The one I enjoyed most was Island Thunder. It was awesome.

Heres a Offical HD Film. Cost around 10 Million USD to make.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7-wAzlqzXH0#!

The whole game appearantly cost about 50 million to make.

Launch Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro8pyQRcYYA&feature=player_embedded

You can pre-order the Deluxe edition on Steam today for the price of the regular version. Just a heads-up. I definitely just did.

Ubisoft says it's geared towards teamwork a lot more than CoD/BF3. "Team combos" (not sure what they are) get a lot of bonus points, team deathmatch is objective based, and suppression makes it so you're pretty much reliant on a teamwork to kill the enemy. In theory. In practice, I don't know how it's going to be, but I get the feeling that it'll probably be better than MW3/BF3's multiplayer.

Guerrilla mode looks like a ton of fun. Idea looks the same as survival mode for MW3, but it's objective-based, and that makes everything better. :razz: That's co-op for four players.

@Bob: .50 rounds are dangerous ****, man. I don't know if they went far enough. One of those hits you in the head...well, let's just say a .50 caliber round through the abdomen can potentially literally rip a person in half. One of the reasons we love Ma Deuces.

Well, if you look at when they shoot at the people in the car, it goes through both head.
Granted the first shot left the head in 1 piece but for some reason the impact on the metal makes a huge hole

That advert using Ice-T's wife told me everything I ever wanted to know about this game and the intended target audience.
No thanks, not even during a sale.

Back
Top Bottom