Gentlemen's Tobacco Club

Users who are viewing this thread

I've only ever encountered that on cheap brands in poor countries where they try to skimp on the filter material in order to save on production costs.

It was a parliament ciggu
Sounds utterly pointless, why not just make the filter AND  the paper shorter?
The first thing you see when you open the box is a lot of holes

Like this.
220px-M17.JPG

I've never seen it, the only filter with a hole I've seen is those "cork filters" and I don't know what either does.

reddit said:
Parliments have the first half of their filter hollow. I heard it was invented for fighter pilots in WWII so they could keep their hands on the controls and not have their cigarette butts become soggy...

crodio said:
Xaktlee
Why do they do that?

Parliaments are one of few brands of cigarettes on the mainstream market to feature a recessed paper filter. Marketing campaigns by Philip Morris stated that the filter was designed to prevent tar from making contact with the smoker's mouth, thus making them lower in tar content as well as enhancing flavor.

Tried a new snus today, looked really odd at first since it has been cleaned with "a water-based process" which turns it white.

EpokKaffe.JPG

46efc10e9ff62b6fe44e3efba3df220e.png

Available in : Licorince, lime, juniper, melon, mint, coffee and blueberry. I would personally not recommend it.

The second one is true, the fourth one not so much and the remaining two are very doubtful.

I had a feeling that sitting in a lounge one dark night with some tea and a cigarillo wouldn't be so bad.

Only thing is I DON'T HAVE A LOUNGE. :sad: :razz:

Nope, I have no smoking tobacco of any variation. The only tobacco I have is the repugnant Epok snus that can no longer be used for any more than 15 minutes (if even that) before it gives off a horrible taste.

How much did that go for?

Edit : Threw the Epok **** away, I can't stand it.

That is surprisingly low for Norway, I googled our price for it and it differs mere 15kr.

Back
Top Bottom