Gentlemen's Tobacco Club

Users who are viewing this thread

Teofish said:
We call them Winner-Tippers after the largest brand making them. They're nice. But I can never quite get the tobacco evenly distributed. So they end up with these lumps of concentrated tobacco that male me cough in surprise.
I **** up the distribution as well. Leaving me with empty patches and shiz

I put the tobacco in the paper, roll it into shape, then pull the cloggy parts apart and fill up holes if necessary, then finish the roll. Also it's easier to distribute if the tobacco is fine-cut and not too dry.

that's a roll-up rather than one of those clicky machine-made ones, isn't it? I just had one made with the tobacco made for those clicky machines. It was perfect!

FrisianDude said:
that's a roll-up rather than one of those clicky machine-made ones, isn't it? I just had one made with the tobacco made for those clicky machines. It was perfect!
I roll 'em by hand. Somehow I managed to miss how that conversation was about a rolling machine. Laying off weed doesn't do good to my mental capabilities.
By clicky machine you mean those pump-action stuff, right?

Parliament has passed a bill today  that will prohibit any form of flavoured cigarette tobacco. (i.e Menthol). The law will be in effect from the 20th of May of this year. Fortunately for many, these laws do not apply for cigarillos, cigars or pipe tobacco.

The same law was already passed in the UK from the 1st of January 2016, Brazil was actually the first country to ban them back in 2012.

From what I remember, the taste of menthol is very vague. Is it really such a big loss for smokers?

Bromden said:
Gestricius said:
From what I remember, the taste of menthol is very vague. Is it really such a big loss for smokers?
It isn't vague, it's really distinct. But then, menthol cigarettes are for self-hating degenerates.
Or in my experience, girls who want to smoke but don't like the taste.

Beny said:
Gestricius said:
The same law was already passed in the UK from the 1st of January 2016
Wait what? So Menthol cigarettes are illegal here? I can safely say that they are not.

Pretty sure it's the flavoured tobacco that was ruled against, whereas most menthol ones use flavoured filters.

So uh, good job law writers, I guess?

Crossposting here as to avoid derailing the dating thread.

Bobtheheros said:
Gestricius said:
*Gest laughs braggartly as he swallows snus juice without remorse*

Mind mailling me some of that, feeling like trolling the dippers at my unit
How much do you pay for dip in Canada? Northerner sells for around 20-30 SEK /3,1-4,7 CAD a can.

Gestricius said:
3,1-4,7 CAD

george_costanza_squinting_seinfeld.gif

Back
Top Bottom