General NC2012 Discussion: Who will win?

Who do you think will win?

• Balkans

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Swedes

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Huns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canucks

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Turks

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Yankees

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Brits

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Portuguese

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Slovaks

• Low-Landers

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Ruskies

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Finns

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Czechs

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Fritz, Hans, & Heins

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Frenchies

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Italianos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazilians

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Ukrainians

• Poles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

My bet :
1st place. Russia- Their team won 5-a-side, and they have really good archers...I hope that they ll win.
2nd place- France- Uhm, they are pretty good, and their teamwork could be their the best weapon.
3rd place- UK- Do i really need to explain :roll:...Captain Lust, David....really hard to overcome team.
4th- Turkey- Strong team, with brilliant cav.

My bet:
1)U.K.
2)Russia
3)France
4)Poland/Turkey
5)Poland/Turkey
1) U.K. has a brilliant tactician David and also have so many good infantries and archers. And cavs also nice.
2) Russia has Gultar it is the reason of why i gave them 2. place. If there is no Gultar they would be the winner team :razz: Yes Russia has a great team and also they are training hardly and playing regularly in public servers together.
3) France has a really good team, and also most of them experienced the NC before, but i don't think it will be enough for to be the winner team.
4/5) It is hard to decission :smile: I have not so many information about Poland Team but i know some of them and it is enough for to take this place easily.
Turkish Team has a really nice squad, but they have so many disagreements between them and it is decreasing their performance and willingness.

Ukraine team could be also really interesting.
They have some really good players, and disregard their for each team can end badly...
I think that they can even win that tournament :smile:

I wonder how many non-Americans voted America.

I wonder how many Americans Voted non-America.

Back
Top Bottom