General Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solarfake said:
Maybe only i have the problem, but neither if i start with the wse or regular i can only hire once from the bartender, even after 4 weeks i can´t hire new staff there. Is it suposed to be that way or just a bug?

You need patch5 to fix this

Just learned that if you disband your Wagon Train, you can go back to the Camp Menu and make another one.  :grin:

Playtesting freelancing; still wind up in the middle of lots of enemies when beginning a ship battle:
(that's my character in the crown helmet)

Also, every time I finished a battle, or went into town on my own, the game would crash when the battle was finished or I left town.

Sorry if allready asked, but 1. are there some troop trees missing like player faction 2. is it possible to have the troop trees in somekind of pdf or printable format 3. how do i know which peasent is going to be which Order?

Solarfake said:
Sorry if allready asked, but 1. are there some troop trees missing like player faction 2. is it possible to have the troop trees in somekind of pdf or printable format 3. how do i know which peasent is going to be which Order?

1. no, player faction is available only for Beta
2. no, print screenshots of troop trees if you need to
3. swadian recruits come from swadian towns and villages

Slayth said:
Playtesting freelancing; still wind up in the middle of lots of enemies when beginning a ship battle:
Was it against sea raiders? FIXED

Lor Dric said:
Solarfake said:

Thank you for the Info, just one thing about the recruits :smile:
I know that i get faction troops from faction locations, my question was aimed at the Oders like Oder of Lion/Bear etc. I can get them afas as from bandit parties and free them, and all after the lowest show which order they belong to, but not the lowest which sometimes are the only ones to rescue, an for these orders are also no troop trees there.

And is there a chance since we have Outpost and village to build we get a kind of little castle or hideout to store items and stuff visavi the wagontrain? I love the bulding part a lot and hope for more stuff to build :smile:

Thanks for making such a great mod and keep it alive :smile:

Lor Dric said:
Slayth said:
Was it against sea raiders? FIXED

No it was against the Khergits; I was working for the Swadians.

Solarfake said:
Lor Dric said:
Solarfake said:

Thank you for the Info, just one thing about the recruits :smile:
I know that i get faction troops from faction locations, my question was aimed at the Oders like Oder of Lion/Bear etc. I can get them afas as from bandit parties and free them, and all after the lowest show which order they belong to, but not the lowest which sometimes are the only ones to rescue, an for these orders are also no troop trees there.

And is there a chance since we have Outpost and village to build we get a kind of little castle or hideout to store items and stuff visavi the wagontrain? I love the bulding part a lot and hope for more stuff to build :smile:

Thanks for making such a great mod and keep it alive :smile:

The pilgrims names have been changed
The permanent camp will have item storage that depends on the skill level of who you put in charge

Island towns have had the extra trees removed
nord villages have had the extra trees removed
villagers return to their villages now
removed some blank triggers
changed some more triggers timing
changed the join sea battle scenes
changed title track
title track plays when it's supposed to now
renamed naval academies, military academies
added Unit Upgrade Academy by Somebody, can be found downtown at the military academies
changed how farmers spawn back to native with a time adjustment
finally got the right animations for shield bash and spear bracing put in

Got a couple of error reports:

The first was just after I built an outpost:

The second was just after I upgraded to a fort

I have also bought all the enterprises, each in a different village.  After the first week, most have given me a positive return:

I have a also built 2 Headquarters, one in a village and one in a town, but I cannot figure out how to purchase rental properties.  What do I do?  I have visited the Guild Master and the Village Elder, and also looked at the Manage Your Headquarters options, but I cannot figure out how to purchase houses to rent.  Do I go door-to-door? :???: :lol:

Well, i just learned that, if you pledge allegiance to a faction after you have holdings, you loose all holdings to that faction, including your fort:

This castle and village were mine:

Slayth said:
Got a couple of error reports:

The first was just after I built an outpost:

The second was just after I upgraded to a fort

I have also bought all the enterprises, each in a different village.  After the first week, most have given me a positive return:

I have a also built 2 Headquarters, one in a village and one in a town, but I cannot figure out how to purchase rental properties.  What do I do?  I have visited the Guild Master and the Village Elder, and also looked at the Manage Your Headquarters options, but I cannot figure out how to purchase houses to rent.  Do I go door-to-door? :???: :lol:
4vlaf5.jpg

added Appointed regulars as Companions by Ikaguia

added Combat Modifier Buildings by Somebody changed how some of them work
2944glf.jpg
qozlub.jpg

added Weapon breaking trigger by Idibil, Caba`drin, Cruger, Gaunt works for AI and player
2v3258i.jpg

made it so bows, crossbows, pistols, and muskets can break as well as the melee weapons
added 25 more minstrels
minstrels will play music for you now
added Customize troops by fisheye
added 4 more booksellers
players support troops available as mercenaries now
eagle, spider, and raptor are no longer available at the merchants
quick character starts with 60 denars now
PBOD cheat menus are disabled now
troops no longer available from barkeep/tavernkeeper

builder of the gods said:
Haha only found That when already deleted the previous version.
But what do the new resource files do?

changes some helms

land battle maps are 803x803 now

Yes love that feature makes battles more strategic :grin:
the helms have a strange name i am afraid they are called thick_helm52 enz
some other bugs just reporting :grin:
when i follow my first guild training i can't leave the town but the button is there even when i do cheatmenu and besiege and then leave it doesn't works gives me a error script though.
When i capturen a city the leave button disappears but with the cheatmenu i can leave.
When i click on B (pavise) i release a fearsome battlecry.
It is a great mod love it :grin:
(how do custom settlements and custom troops work can't figure that out)

almost all game menu cheats have been removed

after you do anything in the guilds you have to leave town, leave the town is the only option now
got my weather module installed
Finally got shield bash to work
got rid of invalid troop error at start of game
command keys are fixed
custom troops keep their gear now 
Slayth I had put the simple trigger in the wrong modules simple triggers
put PBOD cheat menu option back in

Lor Dric said:
custom troops keep their gear now 
Slayth I had put the simple trigger in the wrong modules simple triggers

Glad you got that figured out; you spent a lot of time on it, and it will be nice to have the troops keep their gear when returning to the game after a save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom