Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

Users who are viewing this thread

He would make such a ****ty king. He's already managed to piss off most of his bannermen. The only ones truly loyal now are the religious fanatics that converted to Melisandre's religion.

ALEXANDER SIDDIG
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT OH MY ****ING CHRIST YES YES YES YES

edit: haha, 'Tiger Free'
edit: Let's get some Andrew Robinson up in this ***** for season 6

Moose! said:
He has white hair, but he's from the Free Cities. I don't see why he'd have to be white.
Well I absolutely don't mind a black guy playing Areo, don't get me wrong. But I always imagine him white, as most people from the Free Cities we know (Illyrio, Vary, etc) are white too. But atleast I hope they add the beard

I always pictured him as a huge, stoic, middle aged white dude as well. I don't mind one bit that they made him black, though. It's not that significant a "change."

I don't mind Areo Hotah being black at all.

Also
I am quite interested to see who will portray Ser Gerold Dayne aka "Darkstar", even though he doesn't make a big of an appearance in person, I still believe there is a lot more to his character than what we know. I hope they haven't just decided to skip his part.

Dryvus said:
I'm pretty sure that short list isn't every single new person in season 5.
Let's hope so. Loads of characters missing at the moment: All the Greyjoys, Arianne and Quentyn Martell, Oakheart, Darkstar, Griff and Young Griff, etc

Back
Top Bottom