SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

How did you understand what he said?     

by reading it over and over again for about a hour, then reading it backwards and sending copies to the FBI etc. for confirmation. in the end, i found that he just made a hell of a lot of spelling mistakes and left key words out :smile:

Cozur said:
jezza93 said:
ryanbeckey0 said:
mr.playa said:
finaly a mod will cover that story put why don t you  make the factions as the house of starke the house .......... it would be cool put nice jop i will follow this mod
:smile:

because then we will end up with like 70+ houses,          the north is made up of all the northern families like the boltons,starks,mormonts etc.  same for the westerlands, stormlands and so on.

But we only need the high houses to be named as factions and the others just their vassals as they are.

In the ideal world it would be possible for the minor houses to be vassal factions rather than vassal lords but...

From a gameplay perspective, it makes no sense what so ever to have the factions be named House Lannister, House Tyrell etc.
As the lords are able to defect and rebel, it would also really not change anything if the vassal lords where vassal factions instead.

For the next version:

you got a point here that i  agree with 
nice pic by the way :smile:

Cozur said:
Updated the progress report, version 0.2 should be out sometime next week.
your advance is just awesome I can`t believe is just you
I've never seen any group of experts working so fast

congratulations!!!

pipetara said:
Cozur said:
Updated the progress report, version 0.2 should be out sometime next week.
your advance is just awesome I can`t believe is just you
I've never seen any group of experts working so fast

congratulations!!!

yeah he works very quick,  i suspose its easier working alone as you dont have to discuss with the other teammates what your doing , whos doing what etc,

I know it was discussed a page, or so, back but I would also cast my "vote" for female companions.

For one reason is that with Mount and Blade you can play as a female.  So because, as the player, you can "break the rules" so to speak of society, it'd be nice to see if there were others that could do this too.

I also think Arya is a really good example of an "exile" type that one could find. Not that I'd want Arya in it, like that.  Just the fact that her situation through much of the book could mimic someone a little older.  And someone that isn't noble born.  So I don't think it is that far-fetched for a few more female companions.

But that is all just my taste, and I know my fiancee likes to have "some of her own" fighting with her in the game sometimes :wink:.  Obviously as the companions have been dialogued out, it might be unrealistic to design more of them if there isn't that much of a demand.

First I would like to say Cozur that this is one of the most enjoyable M&B mods I have ever played. What I like about this mod is that it focuses more on the setting of Westeros rather than ornate and elaborate items.

Although this is an impressive effort for a one-man team I do think that the mod can provide with much greater depth both strategically and gameplay-wise through small additions.
I believe that the Freelancer mod, if added, would add a whole new gameplay element. The goal would be to be recruited as a soldier and rise in ranks into a knight, then a landed knight, and eventually a lord, etc. These transition in power from a soldier/knight into a major figure in the war would reflect many events that occurred in the series.

I would also like to suggest that it should be impossible for enemy armies to cross certain locations in the map such as The Twins and The Bloody Gate without conflict or a battle. Also if scenes can be added to reflect the strategic importance of such places (such as the three towers of Moat Cailin) it would create more incentive to defend and/or attack these locations. It is something like this that would add a layer of strategic depth to the mod and further cement the atmosphere of Westeros. This should be a vital feature of any ASOIAF mod.

Other than those you could also add sea battles (conquest a la Greyjoy) and other small OSP scripts that give extra features to the game, such as the killing of lords.

These are merely suggestions that IMO would give a more authentic gameplay experience for Westeros. I don't usually give such suggestions to a mod unless I believe that they can rise to the challenge. Anyway what do you think of these features?

Heh, don't worry, all of those things are going to be added in the future. Currently I'm focusing on completing a sort of "base" game, bug free and with all the major stuff somewhat fixed. Once that's been done, I'll start adding new scenes, impassable terrain, all that stuff.

hey another bug i found

When you start your own Faction, and give a fief to one of your companions (whom you have equiped with high stat armour etc.)  they seem to unequip the armour and wear a shirt and straw hat,  i check there inventory(backpack) and its full of shirts and straw hats, the armour i gave him is still there but its not equiped :S

Edit :  he wears the shirt and straw hat in battle aswell

This looks great,but I've got problem with missing boots and gloves in marketplace.I'm running 1.143,any solutions besides using cheats?

wrc said:
This looks great,but I've got problem with missing boots and gloves in marketplace.I'm running 1.143,any solutions besides using cheats?

Download version 0.2 which should be out in a couple of days.

Cozur said:
wrc said:

Ah thanks,I'll surely do that,will it be savegame compatible?

wrc said:
Cozur said:
wrc said:

Ah thanks,I'll surely do that,will it be savegame compatible?

Nope.

Check the front page progress report, amongst other things the next version will have had all the items redone, have new troop trees, new lords and loads of other stuff.

Cozur said:
Nope.

Check the front page progress report, amongst other things the next version will have had all the items redone, have new troop trees, new lords and loads of other stuff.
I see,thanks for your help good sir and good luck with your work!

Not sure if this is a bug, but I have the upgrade armour checked under inventory management and when I let my compainons access the item pool, they all get naked and have no armour at all.  Anyone got a solution?

RyuAzai said:
I know it was discussed a page, or so, back but I would also cast my "vote" for female companions.

For one reason is that with Mount and Blade you can play as a female.  So because, as the player, you can "break the rules" so to speak of society, it'd be nice to see if there were others that could do this too.

I also think Arya is a really good example of an "exile" type that one could find. Not that I'd want Arya in it, like that.  Just the fact that her situation through much of the book could mimic someone a little older.  And someone that isn't noble born.  So I don't think it is that far-fetched for a few more female companions.

But that is all just my taste, and I know my fiancee likes to have "some of her own" fighting with her in the game sometimes :wink:.  Obviously as the companions have been dialogued out, it might be unrealistic to design more of them if there isn't that much of a demand.

Female companions and players should be available, but should be treated badly by all Westerosi factions other than Dorne.

This is really a fantastic mod- but one thing that kinda disturbed me is that the characters ages are sometimes wrong/ For example, Lord Bryce Caron, in the books is no older than thirty, and at mod is over fifty. And there are characters whose ages are -7 and -9 and that.
Again, the mod is great, but that really disturbed and i hope you could some how fix it.
P.S- should you have troubles with some characters age determination, you can visit here.
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/259_AL#Year_259_after_Aegon.27s_Landing

Artour Dain said:
This is really a fantastic mod- but one thing that kinda disturbed me is that the characters ages are sometimes wrong/ For example, Lord Bryce Caron, in the books is no older than thirty, and at mod is over fifty. And there are characters whose ages are -7 and -9 and that.
Again, the mod is great, but that really disturbed and i hope you could some how fix it.
P.S- should you have troubles with some characters age determination, you can visit here.
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/259_AL#Year_259_after_Aegon.27s_Landing

Read the progress report, it's been fixed for the next version.

I was thinking to myself ''what is the point of downloading this mod if it doesnt have the entire set of items'' then i realised its not about that its about being apart of the mod and changing how certain events pan out thats why i downloaded this mod and i dont regret it :grin:

Back
Top Bottom