SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

THere's sometimes a bug that the chamberlain is e.g. on the ground of the lake next to the village. So don't look in obvious places only, if he's not with the village elder he's somewhere weird...

Hey Cozur, I had a text problem in the game when I asked a person where another person is: cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/848093507595664573/1359896EC706186BBF55B9474200C3F44854046A/

Thanks!

Awesome mod. Having lots of fun playing it. Been playing it for 10+ hours without crashes. Wanted to ask you guys, what faction do you fight for?

Helping Stormlands and being an unofficial member of the Rainbow Guard. Dragonstone is literally easy money, they drop so many hauberks that sell for 336 denars that I'm filthy rich now.

Headmaster said:
Helping Stormlands and being an unofficial member of the Rainbow Guard. Dragonstone is literally easy money, they drop so many hauberks that sell for 336 denars that I'm filthy rich now.

Same here. I'll feel kinda sad when Dragonstone is gone.

Quick question, are there throwing knives/daggers in this mod? I've been looking for them for awhile and I can't find any.

SiiZ said:
Quick question, are there throwing knives/daggers in this mod? I've been looking for them for awhile and I can't find any.
Yes. Different areas have different items. The Iron Islands have throwing axes for example.

First off let me say WOW, v 1.0 is a great Mod. My hat is off to you for all the work that's been done. I have a couple questions. I posted on the moddb site, but never got any response, so I figured I'd try here. I've played for about a hundred and 10 days and I was wondering if the other nonmain story factions ever go to war, or if the game is scripted a certain way? I've tried the standard ways of getting some of the other factions to go to war and it seems impossible. Getting other lords to join your faction also doesn't seem to work. Again scripted that way, or do you just have to work a lot harder? In addition, if I make one of my companions a lord, his equipment changes to something completely different (and almost always worse) than what I had him equipped with. Is there a list of what companions are good "lord" material and which aren't? Many of them say their knights or lords, but, when I grant them a fief, the other lords say they aren't worthy and I loose favor with them. Finally, Is there an issue with the pathfinding when on the water? When I'm in a boat I seem to take the most out of the way routes possible or make me go overland for days when it could be a short sea voyage. Thanks in advance for the help. I appreciate it.

Getting a lot and seemingly random CTD's without errors. Usually on the travel map, has anyone encountered something similar and found a way to deal with it? It's completely out of the blue most of the time.

I just encountered an interesting glitch. I started a new game with the 1.0 and hotfix, and I went to do a tourney in King's Landing, but I spawned in with no weapons! None at all! Not the ones I had equipped, not some tournament preset weapons, just my fists. I survived the round by running away and my teammates did all the work, and in the second round I was able to pick up a lance from a fallen knight and continue; after that I was spawning with a lance just fine. Until I got to the final round of the tournament, where of course, 1 on 1, I spawned with no weapons.

After going back to a previous save, it did occur again, although it did not occur in the final match and I was able to finish the tournament, not that that's an important detail, only to say that the glitch seems to happen at fairly random times.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Actually I've come to the conclusion that because it's a new character, the game tries to equip me with weapons that my strength isn't high enough for so instead I have nothing. So it's not a glitch.

Three things need mentioning:
->I've experienced some problem in changing Unsuilled equipment some times ago when I had them in my party.

->More distinct cultures in Essos: Bravosi should have Rapier-equiped swordsmen however with a flavour of ancient greece(Rhodes and Crete). Pentos I think a mix of Ancient Greece(Corinth and Thebes) with Samnites and so on. Volantis must have War Elephants together with the flavour of an Hindu/Mughal civilization based on the River Culture. Myr, Lys and Tyrosh mediterranean.
Or whatever you want, for as long as they're a little more distinct and more oriental/ancient mediterranean flavoured(you find less westerosi items in their shops). Dornishmen too need a more oriental style.

->There should be mercenary camps spread across the land. The unsuilled trader is a little hard to find, so it would be better if they would be recruitable from a static location.
Sellsword Camp(Westeros):Allows you to recruit the westerosi sellswords.
Mercenary Camp(Essos):Essosi mercenaries such as New Ghis Legionary, Unsuilled, Dothraki Mercenary, Bravo(from Braavos with rapier and crossbow), Pentoshi Freefighter(Gladiator-like), Volantene Mercenary Elephant etc.

->An option that allows me to turn off loss of missiles after battles.

If you're wondering how to make elephants work properly, ask La Grandmaster:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,248986.msg6344896.html#msg6344896

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Three things need mentioning:
->I've experienced some problem in changing Unsuilled equipment some times ago when I had them in my party.

->More distinct cultures in Essos: Bravosi should have Rapier-equiped swordsmen however with a flavour of ancient greece(Rhodes and Crete). Pentos I think a mix of Ancient Greece(Corinth and Thebes) with Samnites and so on. Volantis must have War Elephants together with the flavour of an Hindu/Mughal civilization based on the River Culture. Myr, Lys and Tyrosh mediterranean.
Or whatever you want, for as long as they're a little more distinct and more oriental/ancient mediterranean flavoured(you find less westerosi items in their shops). Dornishmen too need a more oriental style.

->There should be mercenary camps spread across the land. The unsuilled trader is a little hard to find, so it would be better if they would be recruitable from a static location.
Sellsword Camp(Westeros):Allows you to recruit the westerosi sellswords.
Mercenary Camp(Essos):Essosi mercenaries such as New Ghis Legionary, Unsuilled, Dothraki Mercenary, Bravo(from Braavos with rapier and crossbow), Pentoshi Freefighter(Gladiator-like), Volantene Mercenary Elephant etc.

->An option that allows me to turn off loss of missiles after battles.

If you're wondering how to make elephants work properly, ask La Grandmaster:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,248986.msg6344896.html#msg6344896

I'm not going to do any of those things.

I take it you are referring to Wildfire Pots if you'd like the option to turn off missile loss. That would only bring major imbalance to your game, because battles would be over in a flash. I'd be better to just turn on cheat mode, use the kill all command and get the same results.

Plus, it's bad for the lifespan of the mod.

I REALLY like that Mercenary Camp suggestion. In Westeros it could be a simple but costly way to recruit Hedge Knights. Great idea (:

As a side note, I have also experience issues with the Unsullied equipment. Mainly... It sucks. They cost so much money to recruit and maintain, and their equipment is TERRIBLE. I suppose that may be canon, but if you OWN them you should at least have the option to outfit them how you see fit. Just an opinion!

Also, Unsullied should not have a Weekly cost. Or, it should be drastically lowered. They are, after all, slaves. You buy them, so unless you CHOOSE to free them like Daeny did, they would not get a weekly paycheck.  :razz:

KidStein said:
I REALLY like that Mercenary Camp suggestion. In Westeros it could be a simple but costly way to recruit Hedge Knights. Great idea (:

As a side note, I have also experience issues with the Unsullied equipment. Mainly... It sucks. They cost so much money to recruit and maintain, and their equipment is TERRIBLE. I suppose that may be canon, but if you OWN them you should at least have the option to outfit them how you see fit. Just an opinion!

Also, Unsullied should not have a Weekly cost. Or, it should be drastically lowered. They are, after all, slaves. You buy them, so unless you CHOOSE to free them like Daeny did, they would not get a weekly paycheck.  :razz:

Hedge knights are too expensive.  Just roll with heavy knights- just as good, and cheaper.

Unsullied (in my opinion) should be more expensive upfront, and cheaper upkeep, but a zero weekly upkeep is absurd.  Since they have no weekly wage, you (as their owner) MUST pay to maintain their equipment and are responsible for the training.  It can be cheap, but certainly not free. 

I don't have any problems with the Unsullied equipment (which is what they were trained to fight with/in), but I think some of their stats could be boosted, to reflect their resistance to pain and extreme training.

Back
Top Bottom