SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Tisascratch said:
Am I the only one who's getting random crashes?

This has happened a couple of times now, the last two times happened when I was going to talk to the Triarch of Volantis about a peace (Me and Volantis are currently at war). The second I go up to his party, the game crashes. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit# I tried requesting for a meeting with the Triarch after he went to a castle, and it seems that I can not talk to him in any way, the game just crashes anyways.
same here, i was in the middle of besieging volantis and just as i was about to get attacked by a party it crashed.

Nudger said:
Nudger said:
This may come across as a stupid question but i am a little befuddled. I have just become a vassel to the north yet I have not received my own banner, is there something I have to do to get one?

I have tried this a couple of times now and yet the choose banner window hasn't appeared. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I have read through the forum since 1.0 release and there is nothing akin to this posted.

I became a vassal for the north ~5 times already. Always had a choose banner option. I know this might be silly of me to ask are you sure you aren't a mercenary for them or joined a lords army instead?

Cozur said:
_Earendil_ said:
i have a Problem with the wildfirepots: after i used the in some battles, they suddenly disappeared from my inventory.....

Septon Germund did tell you that he would be unable to supply you with more of them. You can only use them once.

I have a different issue with the wildpots. No matter how far away from me I throw them they explode both where I threw them and at my position.

Tisascratch said:

This has happened a couple of times now, the last two times happened when I was going to talk to the Triarch of Volantis about a peace (Me and Volantis are currently at war). The second I go up to his party, the game crashes. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit# I tried requesting for a meeting with the Triarch after he went to a castle, and it seems that I can not talk to him in any way, the game just crashes anyways.

I have that exact problem. Volantis seems to attract issues.

When I walk out of the Tavern in Tyrosh I spawn underwater somewhere along with about 8 Townspeople. I tried saving and reloading and it still happens

Domestic said:
Tisascratch said:

I have that exact problem. Volantis seems to attract issues.

I'll look into it, but can't figure out what may cause it.

The game also crashed when I was messing around in the cheat menu.

I went to "Search item" and flipped though most of the most pages and when I got to page 300 or something the game would crash. Really odd.

Hi, I'm having a semi-minor bug, I gained the fief of The Haunted Point, a village attached to Harrenhal, and it has no income. Even the Senechal is telling me the rents and incomes are 0. This despite the fact that it's prosperity is pretty high.

Tisascratch said:

I went to "Search item" and flipped though most of the most pages and when I got to page 300 or something the game would crash. Really odd.

Judging by the ID numbers at the cut off when it crashes, I think it's one of the Septim Cloaks that does it, but that may well be wrong since I'm not sure how far down the inventory screen loads.

Tisascratch said:

Do not talk about crashes while using the cheat menu. The cheat menu is not supported by me. Use it at your own peril, but do not list issues with it in this thread.

Still no advice for the ghoyan drohe mission? Rodik talks about Harranhal I think, but I can't get in because of factions, he then says "iron king" three times, is that in reference to balon?

Hi

I found this litttle bug:

When I open the window "Charactere and companion report"
I saw...

Script error on Opcode 2322 invalid troop ID: -1: Line N° 52:
At script generate_extended_troop_reletion_information_string.

Script error on Opcode 520 invalid troop ID: -1: Line N° 1:
At script troop_get_player_relation.

Script error on Opcode 520 invalid troop ID: -1: Line N° 2:

Script error on Opcode 520 invalid troop ID: -1: Line N° 20:

And in the Upgrade trees

There are Swadian soldier... Is it normal?

Bye :grin:

Cozur said:
Already fixed with the hotfix.

OK, thank you

Edit:

Script error on Opcode 2322 invalid troop ID: -1: Line N° 52:

Script error on Opcode 520 invalid troop ID: -1: Line N° 1:

Script error on Opcode 520 invalid troop ID: -1: Line N° 2:

Script error on Opcode 520 invalid troop ID: -1: Line N° 20:

Sorry to tell you that again but I had upload hotfix 1... and it appear these red line when I open again the window "Charactere and companion report"

Cozur said:
Fasty said:
128859779-3.jpg

Fairly certain it happens if you continue a save-game after installing the hotfix.
It happens to me normally, too.  I installed the hotfix before ever starting a game, so that shouldn't be the issue here.

Joe_cantson said:
Still no advice for the ghoyan drohe mission? Rodik talks about Harranhal I think, but I can't get in because of factions, he then says "iron king" three times, is that in reference to balon?

At the time of Aegon the Conqueror Harrenhal was the seat of the King Harren the black, king of the Iron Islands. Back then the Riverlands and the Iron Islands were the same kingdom. Rodgar is referencing Harren the black when he says "Iron king".

lordtourettes said:
Im stuck on a quest I killed the wights and now I dont know what to do

Go to the castle at White Harbor and talk to the Night's Watchmen. When you got the quest the quest giver told you do this exact thing.

Back
Top Bottom