SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Could somebody maybe tell me where to find These awesome quests?

Until now i found the rodrik cassel quest, the White Harbour Mission, the tattered prince quest and the "conquer volantis" quest

I am looking for the village Hillhall to scout. (It is in my notes re a quest), Is this a typo as I have searched all locations but can find no village by this name. Am I missing something obvious? 

Latest release

stickgore said:
raider128 said:
Is there a way to start somewhere other than Stormlands?
Are any major characters able to be wed? (Cersei, Sansa, Catelyn etc)?
Is it possible to become Sealord of Braavos?

1. no
2. Yes I know for sure you can marry Cersei I did it myself.
3. Sealord? I don't believe you can become the leader but you can def be a vassal

How did you married with Cersei ?!  :shock:

_Earendil_ said:

Until now i found the rodrik cassel quest, the White Harbour Mission, the tattered prince quest and the "conquer volantis" quest

Could you please tell me how to find the quests you listed, the tattered prince and white harbour mission? Thanks!

Yozzer said:
I am looking for the village Hillhall to scout. (It is in my notes re a quest), Is this a typo as I have searched all locations but can find no village by this name. Am I missing something obvious? 

Latest release

Maybe pay attention to the quest text. It's around the Bay of Seals.

Here's a handy collection of  maps: https://www.google.dk/search?q=westeros&client=firefox-a&hs=9Hn&rls=org.mozilla:da:eek:fficial&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=yTU6UszMIMGg0QXQ1IFI&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=976&dpr=1

This may come across as a stupid question but i am a little befuddled. I have just become a vassel to the north yet I have not received my own banner, is there something I have to do to get one?

Yozzer said:

Latest release

It's in the north, near a castle named... Harhold or something like that. From White Harbour, go north. It's near the shore, you will see it if you look around.

The problem with this quest is that I can take it again and again while doing it, resetting the quest whenever I do.

Cozur said:
You can still take all the vassals and play as the North. You don't need Rodrik for that.

If it's because you want to be able to do the quest, even after taking Winterfell, then no cigar.

Understandable, Just would have been kind of nice. Love all the great work man

_Earendil_ said:

In the Ruins of Droye city in Essos there is a quest starting in the castle, gives a Valyrian 2h mace.
The Rodrick Cassel quest starting in Winterfell castle.
There is a quest starting in the tavern of White harbour, gives wildfire.
One starts in the septry, gives a book.
One starts in Braavos, gives "Blackfyre".

Those are the ones I have found so far, although in my game it seems you can only do either the White Harbour quest OR the one starting in Droye.

Where did you find the "Tattered Prince" Quest, and does anyone know any other quests that have Valyrian rewards other than the two I listed?

Vyrian said:
_Earendil_ said:

In the Ruins of Droye city in Essos there is a quest starting in the castle, gives a Valyrian 2h mace.

Those are the ones I have found so far, although in my game it seems you can only do either the White Harbour quest OR the one starting in Droye.

Where did you find the "Tattered Prince" Quest, and does anyone know any other quests that have Valyrian rewards other than the two I listed?

Can you help me with the drohe mission? I am enemies with Harranhal so if i need to get into the castle i'll have to take it, but wouldn't that stop the mission?

Hey guys,

I just read through the last ten or so pages, basically everything associated to version 1.0, and noticed no mention of the poor connectivity between regions in Essos. The various small rivers and tributaries cut off villages from their towns (such as Myr and its dependents), and separate towns from the rest of their faction (Selhorys and Ruins of Sar Mell are not reachable from Volantis, and can only be accessed by circumnavigating the continent through about 4 other factions' territories, despite being separated by just a sliver of water).

Cheers

Vyrian said:
_Earendil_ said:

I think in the Castle of Tyrosh you can speak to the tattered prince, he commands you to eliminate bloodbeard and the Company of the cat. As reward you get the axe "Bonebreaker"

Althought i was in the Castle in the ruins of doye, or whatever it is called, i cant start this quest.......

Is the diplomacy in the mod locked to align the factions with the events of the books (ie the Riverlands can only be at war with the Westerlands and the Reach, and is never at war with the North), or does it change randomly like in the base game? And if it is locked, is there an option to unlock it? I have been playing as a vassal and we still haven't been to war after many in game weeks, and this play through has been rather boring because of that.

Also, I would like to make a case for the inclusion of Greywater Watch/Howland Reed in future versions of the mod: The only reason I have seen against its inclusion is that it doesn't have a fixed location. However, I would argue that this isn't a problem in the scope of the mod as it wouldn't move multiple kilometres each day, but rather just a few metres at the most (if not mere centimetres). If its location is marked on the maps accompanying the books, it should have it's location marked accordingly in the mod, should it not?

Nudger said:
This may come across as a stupid question but i am a little befuddled. I have just become a vassel to the north yet I have not received my own banner, is there something I have to do to get one?

I have tried this a couple of times now and yet the choose banner window hasn't appeared. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I have read through the forum since 1.0 release and there is nothing akin to this posted.

Playing 0.94 I did not get a banner, but did not use the default selection, when I started 1.0 I used the default selection, squire etc. and I was presented with the banner choice at the start of the game, which would indicate the banner system is basically working I would have thought, so seems a bit strange not getting a banner when you are a vassal (Lord), maybe it is time or renown based?

_Earendil_ said:
i have a Problem with the wildfirepots: after i used the in some battles, they suddenly disappeared from my inventory.....

Septon Germund did tell you that he would be unable to supply you with more of them. You can only use them once.

Am I the only one who's getting random crashes?

This has happened a couple of times now, the last two times happened when I was going to talk to the Triarch of Volantis about a peace (Me and Volantis are currently at war). The second I go up to his party, the game crashes. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit# I tried requesting for a meeting with the Triarch after he went to a castle, and it seems that I can not talk to him in any way, the game just crashes anyways.

Back
Top Bottom